Contest - Win A Set Of 5 From SCOR Golf & THP

Congratulations dhartmann34, great win.

And the winner is

dhartmann34

Congrats on winning the new SCOR set.

Congrats. Just don't forget us little folks when your game improves and you join the tour.

Congrats dhartmann!

WTG!!!!

Nice dhart! Good for you dude, enjoy them

Congratulations!!

congrats on the amazing prize!

Congrats Derek! Man, I get this guy to join up in this place a month ago, and he goes and wins a fantastic contest before me. What a punk! :D

Congrats!

I just gave Derek a call to let him know he won. He's been stuck in traffic on his way to work, and off to a bad start for the day. Needless to say, he is now pretty effin jacked up and excited. This made his day. He couldn't believe it, and now he won't stop texting me about it. I think he's rubbing it in :D jk

Funny part is, he was just trying these out at the range he works on Sundays, and was planning on adding a couple to his bag.

Congratulations dude

~Rock

Congrats dhartman34!!!

Congrats dhartmann34!

Soooooooooo excited!!!! If i had a smartphone, I'd find these things out sooner. haha. Thanks so much THP, Scor and everyone else!! :laugh:

Soooooooooo excited!!!! If i had a smartphone, I'd find these things out sooner. haha. Thanks so much THP, Scor and everyone else!! :laugh:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

congrats man!

Congrats!!

I just gave Derek a call to let him know he won. He's been stuck in traffic on his way to work, and off to a bad start for the day. Needless to say, he is now pretty effin jacked up and excited. This made his day. He couldn't believe it, and now he won't stop texting me about it. I think he's rubbing it in :D jk
QUOTE]

When you're traveling 3.5 mph, when not stopped....And you just won a mini lotto, you get excited and have to get it out someway. Thanks for letting me know this morning. Just plain awesome.

Congrats man

Way to go, DHartmann. Those babies are sweet.

Congrats DHartmann!

Congratulations bud. If your handicap doesn't drop now I think you should offer them to someone else. Lol

Nice one dhartmann!! Be sure to let us know how they work out for you.

Congrats!!!

Congrats, this is a great prize!

Back