The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio State is rocking it with a backup, that's crazy, so glad we don't have to play them.

OSU should drop a spot in the polls just for playing FAMU

They had Vanderbilt on the schedule. Vandy backed out in October and 99% of other schools had games already scheduled. Kinda a last resort

They had Vanderbilt on the schedule. Vandy backed out in October and 99% of other schools had games already scheduled. Kinda a last resort

Ok. It's still a joke of a game.

Ok. It's still a joke of a game.

Absolutely. But not like Ohio State wanted this game in the first place. FAMU got $900,000 for playing in this game

Absolutely. But not like Ohio State wanted this game in the first place. FAMU got $900,000 for playing in this game

No, but they did want Buffalo

Their schedule is still a joke, they can't really play victim here.

Even if they had Vandy, it would still be a joke.

I say this and fully admit that The Badgers have a joke of a nonconference schedule

Redshirt freshman Nathan Peterman to start against the Gators today.

Pretty excited. I've been wanting him to be named the starter since before the season even started.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

UGA getting caught looking ahead to LSU?

maybe just starting slow

I hope they're just starting slow but they need to go ahead and put their foot on UNT's throat or next week won't matter.

Uh oh... UGa and North Texas tied at 21.

Whew that was a close one buckeyes

Next victim...badgers

Does it make that Clemson win seem less large?

I don't think so. We beat a legit top 10 team and SEC powerhouse. I think we're fine.

I don't think so. We beat a legit top 10 team and SEC powerhouse. I think we're fine.

If USA continues to play like that then it won't be a legit top 10 win.

If USA continues to play like that then it won't be a legit top 10 win.

But it was. I don't care what they are now or what they will be, they were #5 when we beat them.

But it was. I don't care what they are now or what they will be, they were #5 when we beat them.

You are joking right?

If they end up 6-6, which is unlikely, you certainly don't get credit for beating a top 10 team. Preseason poles are notoriously inaccurate

You are joking right?

If they end up 6-6, which is unlikely, you certainly don't get credit for beating a top 10 team. Preseason poles are notoriously inaccurate

Yeah, if they finish 6-6. They won't though, because they're a great team. They'll finish ranked somewhere in the top 25 with a couple losses, and that's a legit win.

Yeah, if they finish 6-6. They won't though, because they're a great team. They'll finish ranked somewhere in the top 25 with a couple losses, and that's a legit win.

But not a top 10 win.

But not a top 10 win.

Pretty much. The bottom line is that UGA playing a close game with a crappy team doesn't suddenly make Clemson's win against them not impressive. It's not even a close game anymore so that doesn't matter.

jesus can will grier suit up already???

Tennessee gets a pick 6 and Driskel is on crutches.

I'll be honest. I hope he's not hurt bad. Even if he is a Gator.

Tennessee gets a pick 6 and Driskel is on crutches.

I'll be honest. I hope he's not hurt bad. Even if he is a Gator.

But I hope he is out the rest of the game. We may win 7-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back