2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

We have released a bunch of info about this event over the last few weeks and are excited that it is now official. Love Is In The Air is going to be one of the premier events that THP hosts in 2014 and we could not be more excited about it.

When & Where
Orlando, FL
May 9th-11th

A weekend event like no other before it on THP.

Resort
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is one of the finest resorts in the area. Every amenity imaginable at your finger tips including multiple restaurants and pools and so much more.

Hyatt-Regency-Grand-Cypress-Hotel-Orlando.jpg

Golf Course
Orange County National has been named one of the top 50 public courses in the US, as well as hosting the PGA Tour Q-School finals 5 times in the last 10 years.

1.jpg

Itinerary
Friday evening meet and greet cocktail hour
Saturday morning round of golf for the guys
Saturday morning Spa pedicure for the ladies
Saturday evening cocktail party in a beautiful private suite.
Sunday morning couples round of golf. Guys play tee to green & ladies do all the putting.
SWAG SWAG SWAG

Cost & Signup
Signup details will be coming soon (They Will Open Next Week)
Deposit will be needed up front and then remainder 60 days from event
The cost for this event is $499 per couple and this includes
2 nights accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Orlando
2 Rounds of Golf at Orange County National
Spa Pedicure for the ladies
Cocktail Hour w/ THP in a beautiful private suite
Putters for the ladies for the round of golf
And So Much More (The SWAG is pretty darn cool)
As of right now this is open to 16 couples.

The hotel and the golf course look absolutely incredible. In the planning for this one, there is certainly a perception that you are truly excited for this GG and JB.

Very cool.

The hotel and the golf course look absolutely incredible. In the planning for this one, there is certainly a perception that you are truly excited for this GG and JB.

Very cool.

I heard there was an opening for the Edwards family...

Mother's Day weekend.... I'm not sure how this willbe received.

Yeah, that and my mom's birthday weekend. Combined with my wife's limitations with her job and my grad school, it's really the perfect storm for me

The resort and course look amazing.

Very cool! Love the details!! Definitely going to talk to the misses about this one!

Wow, wonderful... timing couldn't suck more for us! Liz will be in school for like one more week.

Excellent...name drop if u need to

i will telling her the man from the internet who will be at the wedding will be also be at this event.

Sorry guys, after talking it over with my girlfriend, we will not be able to go. She will still be teaching and that weekend is Mother's day. She said if it was during summer, we would be there in a heartbeat. Hopefully there will be another one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

For those that have kids and are worried about mothers day I have an idea.

Step 1 take kids to grandparents house (preferably wifes side)

Step 2 tell mother (in law) happy mothers day

Step 3 leave kids with grandparents..the best gift of all

Step 4 join us for this awesome event

For those that have kids and are worried about mothers day I have an idea.

Step 1 take kids to grandparents house (preferably wifes side)

Step 2 tell mother (in law) happy mothers day

Step 3 leave kids with grandparents..the best gift of all

Step 4 join us for this awesome event

That's almost what I'm going to do, except grandma is coming here for the weekend. Not that she really has to, my two oldest will be 19 and 16 by the time this rolls around and can take care of their younger brother for a couple days.

And the young one can't keep his mouth shut and is quick to rat out his brothers when they tick him off, so I know there will be no parties. He's my little spy.

That's almost what I'm going to do, except grandma is coming here for the weekend. Not that she really has to, my two oldest will be 19 and 16 by the time this rolls around and can take care of their younger brother for a couple days.

And the young one can't keep his mouth shut and is quick to rat out his brothers when they tick him off, so I know there will be no parties. He's my little spy.

I like the sound of this...ur a "do-er"...making things happen...my kinda guy

I like the sound of this...ur a "do-er"...making things happen...my kinda guy

Situations last year made it impossible to attend any golf events, I didn't even get to go on my annual 5 day, 8 course golf trip that we've been doing for 5 years now, since I learned to play golf. This year, those situations have been rectified, and I'm doing everything I can to attend every event that I can possibly get to.

Aww man. Had my girlfriend into this until she found out it was Mother's Day! Great idea for an event though! Maybe next time!

Mother's Day weekend.... I'm not sure how this willbe received.

Same here Kevin. This will sound blunt, but the date could not be worse for my wife and I for a variety of reasons. It's great to see so much excitement around the event, but it won't be one that I'll get to experience.

After the Vegas Event this weekend, we will have signup.

Well...

I probably won't be there. Mother's Day is not a day when I get much say and I'm ok with that

Oh crap... my wife just took offense to: Sunday morning couples round of golf. Guys play tee to green & ladies do all the putting.

She said she'd prolly whoop up on half the guys out there! Actually, she might...:laughing:

Not sure how I missed this thread all day. I'll be talking this over with the better half, but there's a good chance we'll try and make this work. Itinerary looks excellent!

Not sure how I missed this thread all day. I'll be talking this over with the better half, but there's a good chance we'll try and make this work. Itinerary looks excellent!

How could she say no to you?

The wife is intrigued.

Back