New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

The pictures don't do the coin justice. Incredible quality.

Gotta agree with the others that this looks even better in person than the pics that were posted. Very sharp and instant favorite.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Just got mine in the mail! Agree with the others, this was a great idea and I'm so glad I picked one up!

It's the perfect blend of class and style. I almost don't want to use it either...but I want to show it off...I'm torn.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So glad you guys like it as much as we do. We try hard to make sure that if we put a product out there, its something we would want to own too. That might mean we have to pay a bit more for it, but the quality shows. This is an example of that. We just love the quality of this.

Just got to open mine this evening and it is AWESOME!!! This coin is extremely well made and is absolutely gorgeous. I probably shouldn't say this, but for this quality, I would have paid more. Great job JB and GG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So glad that everybody that is getting them now is seeing the quality that we are pretty proud of.

But we know that there were so many that did not get to order one, so we are going to do what we said we would never do again and that is order more. We will keep you in the loop on when these arrive and when they will go for sale.

So glad that everybody that is getting them now is seeing the quality that we are pretty proud of.

But we know that there were so many that did not get to order one, so we are going to do what we said we would never do again and that is order more. We will keep you in the loop on when these arrive and when they will go for sale.

Awesome! And now for the question you know is coming.....

Can we order another? :)

Awesome! And now for the question you know is coming.....

Can we order another? :)

Yup. Sure can. While the next amount will be limited as well, we are not holding back on who or how many people can order.

Yup. Sure can. While the next amount will be limited as well, we are not holding back on who or how many people can order.

Still going to be 1 per order?

hope you don't get burned on this one. Don't want to see another poker chip incident

hope you don't get burned on this one. Don't want to see another poker chip incident
I need a new green THP poker chip.

I still don't get why those didn't work out. I've got about six between the green/white/red. They are awesome.

Oh good! Hopefully I can grab one this go around.

I still don't get why those didn't work out. I've got about six between the green/white/red. They are awesome.

Get to order one of these coins again, will get the poker chip at same time. Made the mistake of not getting one the last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup. Sure can. While the next amount will be limited as well, we are not holding back on who or how many people can order.

yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cool, I will definately grab 2 more!

So much win! Hopefully the people who missed out will see this and get one for themselves!

Awesome to hear there will be more this time around, I hope they all sell quick, no matter if I get one or not, I want them to sell for you.

So I was deciding what I wanted to do with my coin. I don't usually play with a bunch of buddies, so I don't always play any games when I do play with a group. I didn't just want to get the coin to collect dust on my dresser. I don't get to play enough golf to use it as a ball marker, though that was my first choice. So I decided that instead of just keeping it in my pocket and taking it out to look at...I could use it for something else.

Sooooo...here is what I decided to do. It's now going with me whenever I go out of the house with my daily driver.

Mine came today. Wow, it's impressive. I'm sure it will be an attention-grabber.

Ken

So I was deciding what I wanted to do with my coin. I don't usually play with a bunch of buddies, so I don't always play any games when I do play with a group. I didn't just want to get the coin to collect dust on my dresser. I don't get to play enough golf to use it as a ball marker, though that was my first choice. So I decided that instead of just keeping it in my pocket and taking it out to look at...I could use it for something else.

Sooooo...here is what I decided to do. It's now going with me whenever I go out of the house with my daily driver.

Cool idea, it actually makes a decent looking key chain.

That is actually a pretty cool idea Jay

And here's a photo next to a quarter as a size reference.

THP-no-big-numbers-coin.jpg

Back