2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Wow that looks like an awesome place to stay and play. Some how just need to convince the wife we need to go and to find the $5000 for the flights to Orlando. Better start saving lol.

My wife is on board. Now to just make the lucky 16.

Well...

I probably won't be there. Mother's Day is not a day when I get much say and I'm ok with that

Same boat my man. I am sure everyone will have a blast.

I mentioned this to my wife this morning and she loves the idea of it, we love the Grand Cypress hotel and OCN is just awesome!

My wife was intrigued by this event, but she simply cannot take a friday off that close to the end of the school year. Hope everyone has fun, it looks like a fantastic event.

~Rock

My wife was intrigued by this event, but she simply cannot take a friday off that close to the end of the school year. Hope everyone has fun, it looks like a fantastic event.

~Rock

could u fly in after work friday?

Possibly making the pitch to the GF over lunch today. Once she hears about how awesome this is going to be, how can she say no!? To save money, we will road trip it, which she has always wanted to do. Should have been a salesman, just got to execute.

My wife liked the sound of this when I told her about it yesterday. I hope to make this happen.

Time to work on the wife and see what her school schedule is.

I REALLY wanted to do this... sadly, graduation for my son is that weekend, and add in the cost due to the fact that on the 24th I will be flying to Texas for a wedding. If this event happens again the following year, Ms. Ball & I will definitely be in!

Awesome FF. Hope it goes well for you.

I'm working on the Mrs. now. If we can make it happen then it would be fly in after she gets out of school and with a direct flight we might just make it in time for meet n greet.

Unfortunately it's too early to know if I'll get the vacation time for that weekend until January or so. #conundrum

Sounds like a plan. Hoping it works for you buddy.

I'm working on the Mrs. now. If we can make it happen then it would be fly in after she gets out of school and with a direct flight we might just make it in time for meet n greet.

Unfortunately it's too early to know if I'll get the vacation time for that weekend until January or so. #conundrum

I see this working out for you...I have faith!

Sounds like a plan. Hoping it works for you buddy.

If I can get her in on board I'll make it happen.

I see this working out for you...I have faith!

I can always do what I did when we teed it up last time :)

If I can get her in on board I'll make it happen.

I can always do what I did when we teed it up last time :)

Yes sir, whatever it takes...wont want to miss this one!

Just reading all these replies, one thing strikes me, that there seems to be an awful lot of members that are teachers or they are married to a teacher. I don't know why but I find that interesting.

Just reading all these replies, one thing strikes me, that there seems to be an awful lot of members that are teachers or they are married to a teacher. I don't know why but I find that interesting.

We like to be educated I guess?

Alot of dudes with teacher fantasies?

all right! Now to talk to Beth & get in the calendar!

Wife says it's a go. It's on the calendar here. We have a few months to figure out what to do with the kids. :)

Awesome Ken. Looking forward to seeing you again.

My wife teaches for a living too, just not in a school.

Back