THPer Designed 2013 Limited Edition Challenge Coins

wow they look awesome!

Sequential numbering is awesome! I missed out on the last one because I was too slow, I will definitely be quick on these!

Well, both of those look downright incredible. Wow.

They both are great, what is the game behind Ryans?
Here ya go, Wake;
Game is called Birdies vs Bogeys.

The Game; A bogey gets the coin, a birdie gives it away. If you bogey a hole, the coin is passed to you. If someone then bogeys a hole after you, the coin is passed to them. However, the "wildcard" is the birdie. If you are in possession of the coin, and then birdie a hole, you are allowed to give it to anyone you decide, regardless of their score on the hole. A birdie on 18 pays!

Those look great. Hope I get a chance of picking one up

Wow, both coins look absolutely fantastic and well done!! I pity the people that are going to be two minutes late after these go on sale, because they are going to go quickly.

These are so well done. I just might have to get in on these ones. Missed out in the first one.

Here ya go, Wake;

Well that is awesome, that is a great game. Since you designed it in assuming you can make sure I get the #2 coin

These are so well done. I just might have to get in on these ones. Missed out in the first one.

Another run being made of the first...your on the list?

Going to be a great collection to have for sure. These guys knocked it out of the park with the games/creativity!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Here ya go, Wake;

What happens if two people bogey the same hole? What if someone bogies and someone else double bogies?

What happens if two people bogey the same hole? What if someone bogies and someone else double bogies?

The player with the better flowing locks is given the option to award the coin to the other.

They both look great. If I end up playing all 3 games in a single round, I'll either be a better golfer or broke! Great job!

I like how there will be a gold, a silver and a bronze one now.

A little cheap black velvet bag with a green string would be nice to hold all three.

TTing

Those look great! Congrats again to the two designers, fantastic job.

Those came out amazing well.

WOw, great renderings and deesign!! Can't wait to have these two in-hand to complete my tri-fecta of 2013 coins

If only you read the other thread where I described the game, that would be awesome.

If two people bogey the same hole, the last person in the hole gets the coin.

If one person bogeys the hole, and someone has a double/triple/quad, etc, then the coin gets passed.

Another run being made of the first...your on the list?

Going to be a great collection to have for sure. These guys knocked it out of the park with the games/creativity!

Yeah if I can get in I would like one.

Holy hell those came out awesome!

If only you read the other thread where I described the game, that would be awesome.

If two people bogey the same hole, the last person in the hole gets the coin.

If one person bogeys the hole, and someone has a double/triple/quad, etc, then the coin gets passed.

Thanks.

I did read it, but forgot.

LOVE the game!

Awesome, I love the look and the metal finishes!

I love them both! Outstanding job guys.

Man, those came out looking really good!!

Back