THP Bridgestone Championship - Live Update Thread

It ain't pretty, but it sure is fun!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That is the name of the game d_i_l having a blast with THPers is always great.

As of right now the leaders through 9 are:

#cookie & tequila4kapp, gregdan and JeffReedMO, Canadan and Sharkhat

Three groups tied for the lead.

Channeling my inner Castor Hades with this one.

araru4em.jpg

Great picture dude. I'm getting married Saturday, you available for photography

14th, beast of a tough hole!!

u6aneze2.jpg

Outdoor setting for our award ceremony coming soon.

atagehu3.jpg

ajene6es.jpg

It was nice while it lasted

Hole 17, finish strong fellas!
a9yqunad.jpg

Hole 17, finish strong fellas!
a9yqunad.jpg

Total fail. (For me)

TPC Las Vegas has been amazing! Huge thanks to THP & Bridgestone for a fantastic weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is kinda intimidating. Seeing all these low scores and me setting a PB 115. Want to play in a THP event, but don't want to ruin someones chance of glory.

This is kinda intimidating. Seeing all these low scores and me setting a PB 115. Want to play in a THP event, but don't want to ruin someones chance of glory.

Never ever worry about what you will shoot when playing with THPers

Besides the Morgan Cup there is not a handicap limit on a THP event trust me I stunk it up in Branson, but had a great time and no one cared. Definitely make an event you will love it.

Besides the Morgan Cup there is not a handicap limit on a THP event trust me I stunk it up in Branson, but had a great time and no one cared. Definitely make an event you will love it.
Woody is right. When you play an event, you kinda forget your game some and want to have fun with your buds.

JM

That is the very reason you need to sign up and let it happen. You will find that the score is actually secondary to what these events are all about. Are there good golfers here at THP? Yes a ton of them, but there are those and many more that just want to share in the experience of friendship first and foremost.

We have a tie right now with RoundersRob & Syndicate559 with Jman & milehighgolfer for a lead in the clubhouse.
Oh boy! Back to eighteen soon for some shoot outs.

Oooh!!! The CHAMPIONSHIP goes to extra holes! Couldn't have scripted it better!! Nice!

What an unbelievable course! Typical Jeff golf today. 47 on the front. 38 on the back. Lol. I went aggressive, got grumpy and it paid off.

Back