Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Exactly what I'm looking for.....

1. What grips are you currently playing?
Mizuno stock

2. What size golf glove do you use?
Medium Large / Large
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past?
No.... but have considered them as a means of helping to loosen my grip.

Last edited:
First - much love to JumboMax and THP for this testing opportunity! Second ... WAIT, how did I miss this post this long?!

1. What grips are you currently playing? Winn Grips Excel Oversize on my irons, 3w and hybrids (getting near replacement time anyways). Winn Grips Dri-Tac Oversize on Driver and Wedges (these are brand spankin' new). Both are +1/8"
2. What size golf glove do you use? A seam-bustin' XL or comfy XXL.
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? You mean normal-sized grips for my big paws? Yes, I won't play without them.

Since I'm already sold on oversize grips, the question I have is, can their extra-oversize grips at 11/32" be an improvement?

Hopefully we get a few more signups.
We always want clear data about marketing and here is a great chance at that.
Plus a great way to get one's feet wet with THP testing.

I would love to sign up, as I think OS grips might help and I've never regripped my clubs so I'm probably a little overdue, but I think I've got a few more weeks left before the snow hits and don't really have any good indoor facilities around. Best of luck to all the testers, and I can't wait to hear what you all think.

Thanks to JumboMax and THP for providing yet another testing opportunity!!! I am going to have to pass on this one though. I tried a mid sized grip on a wedge and I didn't find it comfortable due to the size. I have no doubt that the JumboMax are great grips. Good luck y'all!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Thanks to JumboMax and THP for providing yet another testing opportunity!!! I am going to have to pass on this one though. I tried a mid sized grip on a wedge and I didn't find it comfortable due to the size. I have no doubt that the JumboMax are great grips. Good luck y'all!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.
Could be a good opportunity to try this one out, as it's quite a bit different than a mid-size grip, and has claims that are much different.

Interested to see how these work. Thanks for the testing opportunity JumboMax and THP!

1. What grips are you currently playing? Golf Pride NDMC
2. What size golf glove do you use? ML
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? I have not, but it is interesting for sure.

Thanks to JumboMax and THP for yet another testing opportunity!

1. What grips are you currently playing? New Decade Multi Compound grips.
2. What size golf glove do you use? Medium.
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? Only on the putter, Winn Jumbo Crown and Winn Jumbo.

Originally I passed on this, but I've changed my mind and decided to give it a shot. Edited my original post to include my entry. Thanks :thp: and JumboMax!

What the heck? I thought I had already submitted my info, luckily I just read through the thread and see that I somehow had not entered my name.

1. What grips are you currently playing? Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G's

2. What size golf glove do you use? Extra Large

3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? I have tried mid sized but some how prefer to buy regular sized grips and add 3 wraps. Never tried oversized grips.

Thank you JumboMax and THP for this testing opportunity.

Come on people sign up!

^^^^^^^^

What cgstunts said. Except for my putts, all of this year's shots were made with JumboMax Med. grips on. It started at the THP Ohio Invitational in late April to the present.

Can't believe I didn't see this.
1. Black Widow white grips

2.medium large or sometimes just large

3.i have never played anything bigger than a midsize grip on my clubs.

Come on people get in here and sign up. Great chance to try a new product and see how you like it

Bumpity bump!

Not too late but I have a feeling that time is running out for this cool testing opportunity.

I hope I get chosen. I would love to replace my stock grips by testing these out.

I would sign up but it's a little late in my golf season to give any meaningful feedback. I'll be watching the reviews with interest though, going up in grip size is something I've pondered many times.

A big Thank You to Jumbo Max and to THP for another great testing opportunity.

1. What grips are you currently playing? Golf pride Tour Wrap standard
2. What size golf glove do you use? medium/large
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? I have not, but was contemplating adding wraps or going to a bigger grip when I re-grip

1. What grips are you currently playing?
Winn DriTac on iron and Golf Pride NDMC on woods and driver - Midsize

2. What size golf glove do you use?
Cadet XL

3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past?
No, but willing to try if it has the potential to improve my golf game.

***pick me pick me. This will be fun..

Sunday bumpday, let's get some more interest in these.

Today may be the last day to sign up, do it before it's too late!

If anything is holding you back from signing up do it. Check out the company website and it is awesome and will make you want these

I am willing to pull off my Pure DTX Grips, which are phenomenal, to test thesr grips out. I looked at their website and I am intrigued.

Looking forward to finding out who will be testing these grips. Sign up before its too late!!!!

Whoever gets to test these is in for a treat. I talked to a friend who has demoed them and said they were amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

There was a wedge returned yesterday with an oversized grip on it, so I chipped a few times in the clubhouse. No full swings of course but it felt OK to have the larger grip.

Cant wait to see who gets selected..I enjoy some of these non club testings..reminds me of the champ spike testing which was eye opening

Back