Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

1. What grips are you currently playing?
Winn Dri-Tac
2. What size golf glove do you use?
Don't wear one but large if I happen to put it on
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past?
Nope, to be honest this is the first time I have had anything but stock grips on my clubs and certainly am loving the difference in feel. My hands thank me on every shot

A little late to the game, but figured I'd try:

1. What grips are you currently playing? Ping stock grips on G20 irons
2. What size golf glove do you use? Cadet Medium
3. Have you tried oversize grips in the past? No

until I looked more at the website I never realized that they had different sized grips. Always thought of them as more of a one size fits all company. This will be a fun follow.
I just learned this after visiting their website yesterday. Pretty interesting product with some substantial claims on their part. I have a feeling that whoever gets selected for testing is in for a treat.

I'll be very interested to see someone that wears an xl or 2xl glove use these. After doing a self fitting from their website, I see I should have a large & currently have standard size Golf Pride grips. Seems like a massive change!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

until I looked more at the website I never realized that they had different sized grips. Always thought of them as more of a one size fits all company. This will be a fun follow.

I believe I fit into a small in their grip sizes - crazy because even their "small" is significantly bigger than any grip I've ever seen! Looking forward to hearing and possibly contributing to the feedback on these.

I('m looking forward to see what the testers who normally have a left to right shot shape get out of this. This is the reason I have never gone to the larger grips on my clubs, because I heard that it helps to create that same shape.

I('m looking forward to see what the testers who normally have a left to right shot shape get out of this. This is the reason I have never gone to the larger grips on my clubs, because I heard that it helps to create that same shape.

Me too Smalls. I am that guy too - my well struck shots usually cut, and my lesser shots are frequently sweeping fades (not usually slices, though).

I hope I get selected. I love trying new things. Generally I don't stray to far from the norm or buy things that are different from what I'm used too. This might open up my eyes to try something different. Anything to improve my game is worth a try.

I usually fight a 10 yard draw, if these oversized grips change that, I'd be sold, hope some testers have that shot shape too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

1st post updated with testers.

YES!!! O'Carroll got selected. I can't wait to see what these do for his game.

Woooooo!!! So excited for this!! Thank you THP and Jumbo Max Grips for the opportunity. Can't wait to put in some work and give some feedback!

Awesome, looking forward to it!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats to all you fine testers! :act-up: very intrigued by these grips! can't wait to see how much difference they make and how they feel

Oh man. I can't wait for this!

Thanks for the opportunity THP!! This will be my first testing - I won't let you down!!

Awesome! Very cool opportunity for an intriguing product. Can't wait to put these bad boys to work! Thanks THP and JumboMax!

Great group of testers!! Cannot wait to hear some feedback on these things

Great looking group of testers right here

War Eagle
AngreeYankee
DevRickus
O'Carroll
SkibumGolfer
TBonafide
MileHighGolfer
MaleMotives
Drew714
#Cookie
Sharkhat
Orange Hog
mmaynard

Wow, sweet! I'm looking forward to giving these a run!

Congrats testers! Truly interested in an in depth review. From playing lots of tennis, I know how important a right size grip is. In tennis, most people overlook proper grip sizing which can greatly improve stability and control. Since I'm new to golf, I don't know for sure but I'm expecting similar results.

Thanks again THP, maybe next time.

Congrats testers! Great group there. Looking forward to the feedback

Back