The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loaded the family up and heading to North Florida to my folks. Nothing like driving 8+ hours without leaving the state.

At least its not alaska

You can carry it on as one of your 2 carry ons, but one of your carry ons has to fit under the seat in front of you. So that could be a little difficult...
Hmm...maybe I could fold it up. But I think that would still be pushing it, especially because I'll need to fit a few dress shirts in there as well.

Hmm...maybe I could fold it up. But I think that would still be pushing it, especially because I'll need to fit a few dress shirts in there as well.

A lot of times they'll let you hang it in with where they keep the first class passengers jackets. I'd talk to a red coat or gate agent before boarding and/or one of the flight attendant as you board.

A lot of times they'll let you hang it in with where they keep the first class passengers jackets. I'd talk to a red coat or gate agent before boarding and/or one of the flight attendant as you board.
If they say no, won't I end up having to check it? In which case, I'll have to pay, right? Sorry, but like I said, I don't fly much at all.

Mike Ditka is awesome.
He said "My biggest mistake was not running against Obama for senate"

Oh how different the world might be.

I'm officially a dad.

I just used the "I'm going to turn this car around right now" phrase to my daughter.

I then held in the laughter as I immediately thought of Chris Farley.

I'm officially a dad.

I just used the "I'm going to turn this car around right now" phrase to my daughter.

I then held in the laughter as I immediately thought of Chris Farley.

Haha! I still haven't used it yet. But it's right around the corner I feel.

Language is NSFW, but this video still makes me laugh so hard.

The "hypothetical" part gets me rolling.

Haha I said it to a dude I arrested one time, it didn't have the same reaction

Haha I said it to a dude I arrested one time, it didn't have the same reaction

yeah probably didn't work out like you thought it would.

My favorite is when a PIA pt decides to hold their breath for whatever drunkin/high reason they have is to grab the largest intubation tube and tell them if they don't breathe I will breathe for them and show them the tube. Its amazing how quickly they return to breathig when they see that tube.

LOL

Hypothetical as a cause of death.
Splitting hairs.
Living underwater.

That was good.

I hope GolfinFF and Buckjob are at the same invitational at some point.
They would be quite the tag team of Fire Fighters.

That would be a cool duo

LOL

Hypothetical as a cause of death.
Splitting hairs.
Living underwater.

That was good.
Some of them are so good, and some of them are so bad. That's one of my favorites though.

"Dom, you have a little brother?"
"Well, hypothetically, yes."

Its not an official event but I believe they will be in Columbus on the 26th

yeah probably didn't work out like you thought it would.

My favorite is when a PIA pt decides to hold their breath for whatever drunkin/high reason they have is to grab the largest intubation tube and tell them if they don't breathe I will breathe for them and show them the tube. Its amazing how quickly they return to breathig when they see that tube.

Oh it worked just as I thought... It passed him off.

Is that fighting fire with fire?

Just got done playing my round, about an hour ago. I did good and had fun, but I feel like I accomplished nothing.

weird.

If they say no, won't I end up having to check it? In which case, I'll have to pay, right? Sorry, but like I said, I don't fly much at all.

You shouldn't have to pay to check it if it's one of your 2 allowed regardless. I would honestly be very surprised if they didn't let you hang it up. I've seen it happen a lot.

You shouldn't have to pay to check it if it's one of your 2 allowed regardless. I would honestly be very surprised if they didn't let you hang it up. I've seen it happen a lot.
But what if the bag is too big? Then they make you check them, don't they?

Mmmm just had some creamsicle ice cream. :drool:

Wife and two little ones are asleep in the back seat. 2 hours left till our destination. What do Matty and I decide to do?.

Yep.

Pitch Prefect soundtrack.

Wife and two little ones are asleep in the back seat. 2 hours left till our destination. What do Matty and I decide to do?.

Yep.

Pitch Prefect soundtrack.

Riff off? Riff off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back