Signature Announcement

amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
I don't know if anyone has noticed the pending changes to my staff bag. I was trying to wait until the gear with my new staff aggrement showed up to make the annoucement. It hasn't arrived yet but I got the call that it is in fact on the way, so I figure I can let you all know who I have chosen to go with. And I signed with.........Cleveland Golf!

Congrats Andy. That's pretty exciting.

Cool!

Does that take in the Srixon goodies as well?

I was happy to get it. The gear that they have brought out for this year is some of the best out there in my opinion. It doesn't hurt that I love the srixon line of balls either. I will be gaming some of this years stuff and a couple of the companies older stuff that I thought was very very good as well.

Yes I have access to the srixon goodies as well. I will be gaming the Srixon Z star and a Srixon glove. I haven't figured out if I am going with the CG7 BP tours or the new Srixon irons yet. I have a couple of weeks to make that choice.

That is super cool :D :clapp:

Great stuff from a great company. Just in case you guys are wondering, Andy had his pick to go with about any company he wanted. He chose Cleveland.

That's really exciting Andy!

Congratulations, they are a great company with great products! :clapp:

Congrats! that's really cool!

Congrats Andy!! Cleveland has really stepped up their game and have some outstanding products.

I don't know if anyone has noticed the pending changes to my staff bag. I was trying to wait until the gear with my new staff aggrement showed up to make the annoucement. It hasn't arrived yet but I got the call that it is in fact on the way, so I figure I can let you all know who I have chosen to go with. And I signed with.........Cleveland Golf!

Kudos, Andy. I hope you have a long, successful and prosperous relationship with Cleveland.

Thanks guys. I am very pleased with the new staff deal. I will continue to update the bag and signature as the new gear arrives. I have played 1 round with the new wedges and they are sick. I can't wait for the rest to get here.

Very cool Andy, congrats. I can't wait to see which irons you go with.

Wow! Fantastic! I am happy for you (if not a little jealous haha).

Congrats Andy! Which irons did you play that last round with? Cleveland is starting to catch up with TM IMO with some great quality clubs!

The last round I still have the arc blades in the bag. I have the driver and hybrid coming in I just haven't figured out which irons to game yet.

Did you go with the new DST driver or an older one?

Kevin, I have not made up my mind on the driver yet. I am currently playing an older Cleveland driver (the Hibore XL Tour 8.5*). I ordered the DST Tour in a 9.5* with a stiff diamana white board in it. Once it comes in I will finally get to do a side by side comparison. At the time I was getting in with Cleveland they only had the DST Tour head with a diamana red board in it and the launch angle wasn't very good.

I haven't changed that part of my sig because I don't know which way I am going to go just yet. To be honest I am loving the way I hit the XL Tour so the new DST is really going to have to preform.

Great Pro

Great Pro

Amollerud I know you have helped me with advice and many others on this forum! I wish you and your family a super duper Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I still love that tip with the feet together for balance. It has helped me sooooooooo much this past year and it was not even asked by me. I read your response and wow, it works! You do great work buddy :eek:) Cleveland golf & Amollerud are CLASS TEAMS!

bsandefu thank you so much for the kind words. My family and I are looking forward to the holidays. I wish you and yours a very safe and enjoyable holiday season!

Back