The Movie Review Thread

Going to watch Zero Dark Thirty tonight.

I liked it. The only problem I had is that I watched too many documentaries on catching Bin Laden and the inaccuracies bothered me. Good movie though.

I got suckered in to watching The Notebook this weekend. Don't judge me.

I liked it. The only problem I had is that I watched too many documentaries on catching Bin Laden and the inaccuracies bothered me. Good movie though.
Haha... If you only knew brother...if you only knew

Watched Now You See Me the other night. Pretty solid movie.

Also watched Oblivion, and it was excellent! So much better than the previews eluded to.

ALSO, watched The Place Behind the Pines, it was very good as well.

Watched Les Miserables throughout the day (On Demand) with my wife. Wish I could get back that 2 and a half hours.

Watched Les Miserables throughout the day (On Demand) with my wife. Wish I could get back that 2 and a half hours.

I enjoyed that one, not quite as much as the actual play but much better than thr previous versions.

I enjoyed that one, not quite as much as the actual play but much better than thr previous versions.

Its not the musical part that I dislike, those dont bother me. Just didnt care for it.

Watched Now You See Me the other night. Pretty solid movie.

Also watched Oblivion, and it was excellent! So much better than the previews eluded to.

ALSO, watched The Place Behind the Pines, it was very good as well.
Now You See me has been acquired and will be watched soon.

I also acquired Oblivion, and will watch it soon as well.

Not a fan?

Saw Jobs. Interesting look at the man. I wish it had been done alot better. I enjoyed Kutcher (can believe I'm saying that) and the script, because they made the audience have a final say of who Steve Jobs was. The cinematography was crap though. It was too fast, then too slow. So overall, a meh. Still Ashton Kutcher was great

C

It was good, but Tom Cruise should not have played Jack Reacher. In the book he was a big dude.
Couldn't agree more, both my wife and I are huge fans of the books and she hates Tom Cruise, so that ruined it for her. We were both thinking someone like Jim Caviezel...similar to the role he plays in Person of Interest, maybe still not as big as the Jack Reacher in the books, but certainly tougher than Tom Cruise.

Anybody else as excited as me to go to the Metallica movie?

Hangover3 sucked

Watch The Great Gatsby tonight with my wife. Was actually really good. Pleasantly surprised.

Romeo and Juliet was terrible...Honestly couldn't believe how bad it was. I think only two people were cast well.

Anybody else as excited as me to go to the Metallica movie?

Delayed reaction but I heard them playing live on Howard Stern and plugging this movie and it got me interested. Did you end up seeing it?

I agree with this. Watched it for the first time last night and highly enjoyed it. Glad I didn't listen to the reviews.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

Delayed reaction but I heard them playing live on Howard Stern and plugging this movie and it got me interested. Did you end up seeing it?

Nope. Not yet. I doubt I will get to it in the theaters.

Rush was incredible. Loved everything about it. Truthfully, I am a motorsports nerd, so I knew I would love it. But I saw it with my dad, He knows nothing about Formula 1. He absolutely loved it as well. It was amazingly well cast and just my favorite movie of the year so far.

A

Took my youngest son (10 years old) to see Despicable Me 2 tonight while the wife and older sons were at a band competition. Hilarious movie, they've got another competition next weekend, so I think that we're going to go see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.

Back