THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

So happy with picking up the Bears D in that trade, and B Marshall really showed up for me, I hope the rest of the team got the message!!!

Gronk Out, Gronk In, and now Gronk officially out again lol

I'm enjoying the first week of the Vincent Jackson experience on my team....

I will be enjoying the second loss of the season today. Guys are not showing up and having Henne in at QB is like waving the white flag before the battle even starts

I am not. I've been cursing your name all afternoon in fact

I'm still scared of Brees going off this afternoon against the Pats.

Ugh. Started the Vikes over Rams today and the rams are up to 17 points. Just scored a TD.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Ugh. Started the Vikes over Rams today and the rams are up to 17 points. Just scored a TD.

Cammy Cam making a statement

Cammy Cam making a statement

On my bench. Haha Insult to injury that I am playing you in the non THPrs league and you are starting him. Hahahhaa

Typical GG. At Disney World and watching

8y6y6u4y.jpg

Typical is right. I was busting Mike Hunt's balls in Vegas for the inability to put the phone away.

On my bench. Haha Insult to injury that I am playing you in the non THPrs league and you are starting him. Hahahhaa

Love the irony

I gave up 28 pts by starting the Vikes (1) over the Rams (29). After losing Cobb early that will probably kill me today.

Manning's pick 6 goes against me having Broncos D/ST, how does that make sense?

Sure glad I benched blackmon for amendola.....not

WHOOOOOO! Broke 100 already with 3 still in play!

Vernon Davis. I love you.

171 yds in 1 half...insane

And 2 TD's already. I'm sure Ricky is not a fan today. :alien:

The Chiefs D has been a monster pickup for me the last few weeks as well, who would have ever thought that? 26pts today.

I'm playing against MWard today, his team is putting up a performance like Tiger in every major this year.

And 2 TD's already. I'm sure Ricky is not a fan today. :alien:

The Chiefs D has been a monster pickup for me the last few weeks as well, who would have ever thought that? 26pts today.

No kidding chiefs are just crazy hot

Back