Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're also WAY too nice/sociable. :alien:

NOT A CHANCE!

It's so funny, every time I get on the Mizuno optimizer, it says I have an early release and I should like shafts with a softer tip in them. Yet I play better with the PXi shafts as opposed to the KBS Tour shafts that I played in the past, and I love the DI-6 in my driver that isn't exact soft at the tip. It's weird.

The more I hear stories about the optimizer the less I buy into it. Better to get on a launch monitor with a full fit cart and just cycle through shafts until you find the perfect numbers/feedback. It's something I really really want to do this winter. Find a full cart and an understanding worker hahaha!

Dude, they play like X's in any other shaft brand. Embrace your animal-iness.

Donne, dude, I have a RFE 10.5 head just sitting here that won't be doing anything, it got a ball mark on the topline one day on the range with my buddy when I had the Asha 4S (I almost cried) in it and its just been sitting since. If its for tinkering, I'd be happy to send it your way dude.

Replied to your PM...you are a good dude Jman, even if the pupils don't always understand that like they should.

I would mirror my T-Frame setup, I do believe. 39", heel shafted and awesome.

Gotcha, I like it. Will definitely take the time to roll one once available.

I had an ok day with the new SB1 CB today so I'm pretty antsy to try the PCB again after a really good first time out with it. As much as I prefer the look of a mallet I seem to putt better with a blade. Although the M5x has been the best SeeMore mallet I have rolled.

Did you see me with the t-frame?

You should still be gaming it IMO. And I'm a seemore fanatic.

You'll like the smart square, a lot. Squares give a really good indication to face angle, RSTish without being RST.

Replied to your PM...you are a good dude Jman, even if the pupils don't always understand that like they should.

Be careful, calling me good names in public could result in you being ostracized by some. :alien:

NOT A CHANCE!

The more I hear stories about the optimizer the less I buy into it. Better to get on a launch monitor with a full fit cart and just cycle through shafts until you find the perfect numbers/feedback. It's something I really really want to do this winter. Find a full cart and an understanding worker hahaha!

I have access to Ping and Titleist carts and could possibly make that happen

You should still be gaming it IMO. And I'm a seemore fanatic.

You'll like the smart square, a lot. Squares give a really good indication to face angle, RSTish without being RST.
Im terrible about updating my signature. It's back in the bag, has been for a week or so now. Super Stroke belly grip on it has made it fantastic.

Be careful, calling me good names in public could result in you being ostracized by some. :alien:
Those things lay big ass eggs too...just saying

I really loved the feel of the Optifit fairway woods.

I really loved the feel of the Optifit fairway woods.

Been wanting to hit one of those. 2014 is the year I get my fairway situation nailed down, going to hit them all!

Been wanting to hit one of those. 2014 is the year I get my fairway situation nailed down, going to hit them all!

I feel the exact same way. I just can't find something I'm completely comfortable with in my lone fairway wood slot. I want to have a fairway finder that goes 230 when hitting driver is not an option. No internet yardages here.

I feel the exact same way. I just can't find something I'm completely comfortable with in my lone fairway wood slot. I want to have a fairway finder that goes 230 when hitting driver is not an option. No internet yardages here.

Spent anytime with the XHP 4W yet?

Hahaha, I mash my Amp Cell, I should stop looking for something else truth be told. Xhot was longer, but Cell is more accurate for me.

With a fairway, 230 and in the fairway is the holy grail! I'd love that.

He's got a XHP 3w that used to call OK home.

And sadly, I completely sucked with that club in my hands. I could never feel the clubhead all that well, it was either a big block or hook city. It's going on the BST soon.

He's got a XHP 3w that used to call OK home.

Gotcha, from what I have heard the 4W is a good bit easier to hit off the deck while still having ample distance off the tee.

If someone did not get along with the 3w, will they likely struggle with the 4w? Not insinuating you said that, just asking your opinion.

And sadly, I completely sucked with that club in my hands. I could never feel the clubhead all that well, it was either a big block or hook city. It's going on the BST soon.

What shaft do you have in it?

If you pull the shaft I may be interested in getting the head back, or the whole thing, shoot me a PM with what you're thinking dude! Golf club shuffle! Hahaha

Spend a couple bucks and throw a bit of lead tape on the back of the club first. It helped me feel the head a little better.

Off the deck, well nothing has won that battle haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back