The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could dude, but cant.

Exactly. Exactly.

You can always release the beast (that which is bothering you) by letting go. Focus on the positive and it should go away

Some days the frustration gets so bottled up it's annoying.

I find that that alcohol helps. Only because alcohol helps everything.

So I go to play golf yesterday, and on my first approach shot I pull my rangefinder, aim at the target, click the button, and nothing... battery is dead before I even start the round. Needless to say, I missed it something fierce during the round, but I don't think it really impacted me too much. I might have chosen a different club on a few holes, but still got on the green.

Moral of the story: put an extra battery in my bag so this doesn't happen again!

My nose is getting all stuffed up! I feel a sinus infection coming along. Worst crap ever.

Hope your nose is doing better bud!

Woken back up at 4:50am by them dropping something so heavy that the walls shook. I seriously need to find a house ASAP. I fear we are going to settle for anything. I will do my best not to.

Damnit dev, really hope stuff calms down somewhat for you until you can find a house. Or just know that the upstairs neighbors shenanigans will make getting your own house that much more worth it.

Some days the frustration gets so bottled up it's annoying.

Sorry war, hope things settle down for you.

Didn't sleep worth a dang last night & really dragging this morning. Is it 5:00 yet?

Putting in your two weeks notice is awesome, but those next two weeks are pretty lame.

Putting in your two weeks notice is awesome, but those next two weeks are pretty lame.

Congrats on pulling the trigger (no pun intended). You only have 1 life. Might as well be happy living it. Being at a job you hate every day is not a good way to live.

well, it's 7am and I've slept maybe 45 minutes all night..finally feeling like I might be able to get some sleep and I need to be at work in an hour. :(

I think the rain is going to screw up my 11am tee time...

Yep, got some good amounts all over DFW today.

Iis your part of the country this wet? Maybe ill just head up there!

Iis your part of the country this wet? Maybe ill just head up there!

Wet everywhere....was coming down good this morning. Glad the schools are closed today or it would have been terrible on the roads.

Making a 9 on the first hole of the day.

arydevrickus no bueno. But on the bright side, you are out playing golf. Could be alot worse things to do. Don't keep score man. You have alot on your plate. Just have fun.

I threw out a Snowman on the first hole a few weeks back. Nothing more frustrating than that...except a 9.

arydevrickus no bueno. But on the bright side, you are out playing golf. Could be alot worse things to do. Don't keep score man. You have alot on your plate. Just have fun.

Amen brotha ruckus.

I threw out a Snowman on the first hole a few weeks back. Nothing more frustrating than that...except a 9.

Saturday even through 3
Sunday I went Double/Triple/Double on first 3

If I throw out something like that and I'm playing alone I usually walk back to the tee lol.
Mulligan holes! Always fun, hahaha.

Wet everywhere....was coming down good this morning. Glad the schools are closed today or it would have been terrible on the roads.

Agreed. Im going to hit the course anyways and see if I can get in 18. Gotta be ready for the gauntlet

Good thought Thain, but this course is packed because today is a work holiday.

Finally made 2 pars in a row, so things ate looking up.

Get it done, Ary! You can save the round.

If you'd like to swap places today, I would thoroughly enjoy a crowded golf course.

qupu5udu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back