The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also learned this morning that I need to start taking antibiotics. Awesome. I've been sick for a week now. Hopefully this ends soon.

Grammar! these/those/them & seen/saw

Arrgrhgh

If you'd like to swap places today, I would thoroughly enjoy a crowded golf course.

qupu5udu.jpg

#billablehours

You also don't get to talk, I saw your pictures of Harbour Town while I was working Friday-Sunday.

If you'd like to swap places today, I would thoroughly enjoy a crowded golf course.

qupu5udu.jpg

Keep that Clemson helmet away from any easy winnable cases.

Well I got to the course, the rain picked up and they closed it... guess im just gonna have to study for my midterms

Red ants, red ants, red ants! I have them crawling in my damn pants! I stepped on a nest while doing a lawn and got tore up lol, those little buggers hurt then itch like madddd!

Red ants, red ants, red ants! I have them crawling in my damn pants! I stepped on a nest while doing a lawn and got tore up lol, those little buggers hurt then itch like madddd!

Is it safe to assume that you indeed do have ants in your pants? :bananadance:

I think that would be a safe assumption indeed I have removed my clothing and the ants have been freed.

I think that would be a safe assumption indeed I have removed my clothing and the ants have been freed.

Burn them. Burn them with fire.

Are the ladies dousing you with $$$$ bills yet?

So they have upgraded our computers at work...we now have windows 7 pro.

P/T conferences today and tomorrow from 3:30-6:30 each night, this means no golf.

And I bet 3 parents out of 120 students I see show up as well. BAH!

P/T conferences today and tomorrow from 3:30-6:30 each night, this means no golf.

Maybe I'll try to squeeze in 9 tomorrow after work, in your honor

I am so sick of my internet and cell service. How can I expect to stay up to date with the Forums if I can't connect or it takes minutes to refresh.

Sprint and Time Warner will be hearing from me.

Transcript of Conversation

TW...How can I help you?
MM...I need my internet service fixed now. TheKing and several announcements are being made today at THP.
TW...What is THP???
MM...It wouldnt do THP or me justice trying to give you a high level overview.

Edited: smart text fixes

Last edited:
Maybe I'll try to squeeze in 9 tomorrow after work, in your honor

I'd appreciate it. At least I have 36 a day on Wed, Thurs, Fri to look forward too! :alien:

I am so sick of my internet and cell service. How can I expect to stay update with the Forums if I can't connect or it takes a minute to refresh.

Sprint and Time Warner will be hearing from me.

Transcript of Conversation

TW...How can I help you?
MM...I need my internet service fixed now. TheKing and several announcements are being made today at THP.
TW...What is THP???
MM...It wouldnt do THP me justice trying to give you a high level overview.

Priceless!

embarrassing as parents and they should all be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back