The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty impressive bigtime

Pretty stoked about the game tonight. First game in primetime this season. Playing in primetime the next 4 out of 5 games.

Pray the Colts dont come out flat tonight and overlook the Chargers.

Randall Cobb and James Jones are not expected to miss season with leg injuries. That hit by Elam on Cobb did make me mad, only because that is now a legal hit in the NFL.

Careful, Nate. I understand that the chairs with the Cowboys stars perform great for about three quarters but ultimately break down as the game is about to end.

(Falcons fan, so I have a lot of room to talk smack this season.)

Careful, Nate. I understand that the chairs with the Cowboys stars perform great for about three quarters but ultimately break down as the game is about to end.

(Falcons fan, so I have a lot of room to talk smack this season.)
You're saying those chairs suffer from Clemsoning?

You're saying those chairs suffer from Clemsoning?

OzlwDHp.jpg

Seriously, the Cowboys have been "Clemsoning" before Clemson was even good enough to be "Clemsoning"

#RollClemsoning

Nate had multiple fantasy QB owners sweating that one!

You gotta be more specific Nate.

Relax guys, he plays for the Texans

Randall Cobb has a fractured fibula (non-weight-bearing bone at outside of lower leg), out 6-8 weeks, break is just under the knee.

Nate had multiple fantasy QB owners sweating that one!

Can't repeat exactly what I said, other than, "OH GOD NOT PEYTON!" as I panicked trying to think of any time he even went down with a leg injury.

Randall Cobb has a fractured fibula (non-weight-bearing bone at outside of lower leg), out 6-8 weeks, break is just under the knee.

Uh oh...

@&$%#*€¥£

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

This should be a good game to tonight

San Diego is dominating the first half so far. Looking pretty strong and still driving. Rivers is really playing a solid game right now.

No offensive player should be walking around when you have less than a minute left in the half and zero timeouts.

I could have written this story before it happened.

I knew this was the ultimate trap game. The entire franchise was looking ahead to next week. Absolutely AWFUL coaching decisions too.

Pretty quiet on here for a monday night

Bazinga

They were looking ahead to the incoming pounding they will receive at the hands of my broncos next week.
Figured I would have gotten at least one comment on being a bandwagon broncos fan. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back