2014 THP Announcement & Change

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last few years, THP has provided a service for golfers everywhere that wanted to take advantage of it with a section called Ask the Pro. This was designed so that golfers could speak with a GolfTEC professional and get one on one advice completely free of charge.

In 2014, THP will be eliminating that section of the forum and instead focusing on the growth of our Swing Tips section. Due to the variety of questions that get asked and the help needed, we sought the help of one man that we feel is perfect for the job.

This gentleman has touched many on THP already, and is someone we are proud to call one of our staff members, part of this community and most of all a friend.

Today we are proud to announce that in 2014, Swing Tips, Training Aids, Books and DVDs will be changing to Swing Tips w/ Freddie Kong. Tadashi on the forum, but Freddie Kong in life. One of the most selfless individuals you will ever encounter and has helped thousands already with his teaching and assistance.

THP will make sure that Freddie is armed with all the software and tools necessary to successfully assist in bettering your golf game with his approach.

Just makes sense. He's offered help to so many and never asked a thing in return. Looking forward to it Freddie!

Freddie is the man.

Congrats Brotha.

Freddie is the man, no doubt he will help many a thper

A natural fit, IMO. Love this change!

9a04ebf639be106fe7af1c9157c6162c.jpeg

This is awesome! Freddie is a freaking swing guru

Thanks Freddie for doing this, you have helped me alot with your recommendations and tips.

I have noticed an increase in his helping the past couple weeks. He has a great way explaining the golf swing and how to get you into the correct postions throughout the swing. I cant wait to get a little help of my own.

Cool. I look forward to picking his brain for info!

Thanks Freddie!

From what I have read, I am not surprised that this has been decided

Congrats FK

This is a great and very fitting change! Freddie knows his stuff and it'll be fantastic to see him continuing to help so many.

A natural fit, IMO. Love this change!

9a04ebf639be106fe7af1c9157c6162c.jpeg

This would make a kickass coin.

#justsaying

I think this is perfect. In maybe 15-20 minutes at the demo day he helped me improve my swing.

Great move here. Freddie is always helping others selflessly.

This is awesome. So calm and cool when helping out. A great teacher, and all-around dude, of course.

Best man for the job based on what I've seen, looking forward to browsing over the coming months!

Thats awesome! Freddie has helped every person that has ever asked. Thanks Freddie for all you've done this far and for taking this on.

Love it!

This is a wonderful adjustment. I've worked with Freddie personally, and have watched him transform swings in so many positive ways.

Well done THP. The right people, in the right places.

This is awesome. His analysis and swing tips to others on the Forum all seem spot on.

I met Freddie once, for 30 seconds, and he seemed like such a good dude. I look forward to chatting him up at the Gauntlet in a few weeks.

This is terrific. Mr. Kong helped make some fixes to my driver swing this year that helped me reach a personal best.

I've read a lot of stories about Freddie helping people out and the positive impact it has had for them. I've also seen him work his magic in person. Couldn't ask for a better person for the job. Congrats, man.

This is so perfect. I just said a day or two ago that Freddie needed his own section.

I love this. Freddie is always helping out on here and I actually got to see him in action in Vegas. I was very impressed.

Back