The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its typical Jimbo. Gets up early and then stops aggressive play.
For the love of Gawd, get him out of Tally.

I understand you don't want to get burned on a big play but hot damn. Little plays still move them down the field.

Sucks how irrelevant ND and USC are. Imo college football is better when they're both playing great football. They just showed the quick update and it's like "oh yeah these guys still play"

Sucks how irrelevant ND and USC are. Imo college football is better when they're both playing great football. They just showed the quick update and it's like "oh yeah these guys still play"

Disagree, they can suck forever.

I understand you don't want to get burned on a big play but hot damn. Little plays still move them down the field.

Especially against a team that looked shaken. Now its right back to being a ball game.

Especially against a team that looked shaken. Now its right back to being a ball game.

Unless we strike big on this drive. That'll help put them back in their place.

Hmm bad route?

Or do that. And then add a horse collar. I feel like I'm watching the Bucs all of a sudden

That was a huge miscommunication

Looks like we have a ball game.

Tajh is about to roll. What the hell was that, TD Jesus?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We don't seem to agree on sports often do we.

How do you feel about Bama

Total trap question. I'm probably one of two big ten guys here in a forum full of sec/acc fans who I respect lol

Freaking TACKLE, good God

At some point, Clemson will have to play defense. I dont see too many miscommunications throughout the game and they have to get a stop. FSU has moved down the field fairly easily each drive.

Why don't you just run back into the Seminole end zone while your at it....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Total trap question. I'm probably one of two big ten guys here in a forum full of sec/acc fans who I respect lol

Wrong answer... I was looking for they suck, Saban is the Devil was also acceptable

Id blitz like crazy and make boyd beat u with his arm...outside of short screen passes he hasnt done much.

Wrong answer... I was looking for they suck, Saban is the Devil was also acceptable

Haha well I guess we do agree on something in the world of sports

Chris Borland is out with a right leg injury. Illinois is slowly getting back into it.

I hate Jimbo and his passive play calling on both sides of the ball when we have a lead.

Id blitz like crazy and make boyd beat u with his arm...outside of short screen passes he hasnt done much.

Triple coverage for Watkins = FSU victory

Chris Borland is out with a right leg injury. Illinois is slowly getting back into it.

On Wisconsin...

That is a badger thing right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back