The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

fianl-countdown.gif

Pardon my skimming but will a new thread be put up?

No. The info that needs to be sent will be updated in the 1st post at 2pm

I have a teacher conference right at 1.....looks like I might be a few minutes late to that meeting. iphone skills will need to be sharp!

I have a teacher conference right at 1.....looks like I might be a few minutes late to that meeting. iphone skills will need to be sharp!

I have confidence in you Big Time

My boss just comes over to my desk and says "Hey, we have a new guy here. Can you sit with him at 2pm and go over a few things?" "No"

Early Release!!!! Would love to see you there big guy!

Thanks bro. Weird problem- so I started teaching in a new school district and by doing do I lost about 110 sick days. Really sucks. So I have to be careful as to how many I use- knowing my daughter will be sick at some point.

I think it's angst I'm feeling. Scared that I'll fat finger the email and have to start over and miss out by ten seconds! If we both get in Randy, you can pick me up on I75 as you pass Atlanta on your way North! :fingers-crossed:

Deal, good luck buddy.

Well ain't that nice of your boss. Just tell him you have to go to the bathroom then.
My boss just comes over to my desk and says "Hey, we have a new guy here. Can you sit with him at 2pm and go over a few things?" "No"

Well ain't that nice of your boss. Just tell him you have to go to the bathroom then.

He got a definitive NO from me.

Like to see a man stick to his priorities and stand up to the boss!

1 more hour woohoo

Ah yeah! It's getting real right about now:

beda5e7u.jpg

Oh yeah almost there

Looks like I'll be going for it from my phone as well. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone.

I'm living in fear that my boss is going to make a drop in around 1:45 to just see how things are going, his drop-ins always seem to last at least 30 minutes.

I would take a late late lunch break in my car around 1:45 but I'm not sure if AT&T 3G is fast enough. Plus I'm a very poor typer on the smart phone.

Oh well...sit and hope and wait!!

Excited!!!

I'm living in fear that my boss is going to make a drop in around 1:45 to just see how things are going, his drop-ins always seem to last at least 30 minutes.

I would take a late late lunch break in my car around 1:45 but I'm not sure if AT&T 3G is fast enough. Plus I'm a very poor typer on the smart phone.

Oh well...sit and hope and wait!!
If he comes in tell him you have a very important call to make and call my cell, I'll PM you the number if you want!:clapp:

I am at my office today as I just got back from my honeymoon. CEO says you have time at 11am I said nope. I have a "call" :wink: at 11am will see you at 11:15am. Its all about priorities right?

Thanks..Ty, that's awesome of you, true THP community support there.

But I think I'll use the have to go to the Mens Room excuse and go take my chances with the 3G !!

Back