Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Hawkpondering a Launch Monitor.

I told the wife I was going to buy a trackman the other day. I think she was more annoyed at my intent to change the living room into a giant swing bay than the cost of the trackman.

It'd be sweet to have a launch monitor with good read out data. Amazing to see some of the information coming out of those things nowadays.

I've got a good home you can send it to:alien:
I have really been struggling with the FW from the deck lately.

No good. It hates 11pm news.

I probably practice that fairway off the deck shot about three times a year. Might consider changing that one of these days. I had a couple really good openings at getting home in two yesterday. One I chickened out and the other I hit a shot that was terrible. Got lucky with the end result, but still no good.

Here's a legit ponder. Is there a hybrid out there that I like as much as the Covert Tour for dispersion, yet doesn't have a 3 inch tall face? Would love to get a little better performance from the grass out of that thing.

Smart Sole wedge, high loft.

Smart Sole wedge, high loft.

Im interested in these as well, just not high loft.

I had NO business getting rid of Niblicks when I did

ATX Green or ATX Blue to try in this Optiforce 440 that should be hitting my door on Wednesday.

Im interested in these as well, just not high loft.

I had NO business getting rid of Niblicks when I did

I've got a 49* head you can have Mike.

I told the wife I was going to buy a trackman the other day. I think she was more annoyed at my intent to change the living room into a giant swing bay than the cost of the trackman.

It'd be sweet to have a launch monitor with good read out data. Amazing to see some of the information coming out of those things nowadays.

Haha. There's one on the Bay for 20k Buy It Now. But for the more budget friendly ideas, there is Vector X for 2k just refreshed by the company that makes the Vector and has the camera lens/eye system from the Vector Pro. If I lived closer to some other THPers, it would almost be worth it as I could split some of the cost. But I think this something I will look into in the near future and convert part of the garage into a hitting bay.

I would absolutely KILL for a GC2

I would kill for any launch monitor that gives even basic info. Spin, ball flight path, face angle, attack angle, dispersion, ball speed and club head speed. With those things I would be very happy.

I like it. Anywhere you can demo?

Not sure. Demo day season is coming up so I am hoping these shafts make it into some fitting carts.

I would kill for any launch monitor that gives even basic info. Spin, ball flight path, face angle, attack angle, dispersion, ball speed and club head speed. With those things I would be very happy.

I've told my wife as soon as she's out of residency, the house we move to will have a full GC2 setup in it, she agreed if she gets to use it too. Love that woman.

I've got a 49* head you can have Mike.

I may come back to that offer next year. This year is about done and I really want to get lessons in the winter and hopefully get some specific to short game and see what happens

I take it, you liked the 64* from this past weekend?

I did, yes.

Only used it a few times.

Not sure if it's something I would keep in the bag going forward or not though, but quite fun to play around with.

Hybrids of some ilk if and when I can find some extra scratch.

I need this;

d75005c806cc40caa88833adb36c0663.png

Didn't know you liked the cornhuskers

Very funny Dean.

This one;

auburn-away.jpg

I'm all about supporting my team, but there's just something about team golf equipment that doesn't do it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back