Second 2 Participants in #TheKing

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I want to thank everybody that entered to become part of one of the most unique events THP has ever hosted. Two teams set to do battle early in 2014 with one team captained by Harry Arnett and the other captained by HashtagChad and both teams featuring only THPers and members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf.

The 2nd contest (and we still have more to come) was set to find participants that are eager to play and each team (#ImWithHarry & #ImWithChad) now officially has their second THPer.

Buckjob - #ImWithHarry
drp3434 - #ImWithChad

If you did not win this one, never fear because more info on participating in #TheKing is just around the corner.

The Winning Entries:
buckjob
Picture One Caption
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"I knew super glueing chads mouth shut would shut him up but he still is able to tweet!!!"

Picture Two Caption
Capture-400x300.jpg

Chad you're gonna have to finish #THEKING round in under 8 hours so were putting a ban on hair care products and brushes for the weekend.

drp3434
Picture One Caption
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"Dude, chill. I don’t know why you’re not on the graphic. And I don’t know why the bird is above my shoulder, I don’t wanna be a pirate."

Picture Two Caption
Capture-400x300.jpg

"Look at me, Chad. I’ve got a skull on my shirt! Who’s the pirate now!? You gonna mess with an effing pirate!? This is my pirate ship, I’m the captain!"

Congrats guys!

Congrats, guys. Those are some great captions!

oh yes! Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!!! Buckjob............WOW!!!!!

Well done fellas...congrats

Congrads guys, have fun!

Congrats you guys, well done!

Lucky SOBs!

Congrats guys!

Congrats!!!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congratulations guys...I'm thrilled for both of you.

Congrats fellas.

Congrats dudes!! And welcome to the squad, drp3434!! Can't wait to join up with you to put the beating on Harry and co.

YAY!!!! Great choices!!!!!! Congrats guys!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys! You are in for an awesome time.

Congrats, guys!!! Great captions!!!

Congrats guys!! I am super pumped for you! Two great additions.

Awesome!!!!!!!! Congrats guys :) EXTRA special congrats to Danny since he brought me to THP! So happy for you man :)

Well done guys! Great captions!

Congrats guys! Great selections.

#ImWithHarry

Back