THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

i should change my team name from Weeden my Brownies to Flipper

Looks like Josh Freeman has a concussion. It's possible Ponder gets the start this week.
only in 16 team leagues does anyone ever make a post like this lol gotta love it

Really looking for a decent RB in league 2 send me offers.

Bilal Powell is up for trade in league 1.

Looking for a top wr

Anyone?

No?

Cruz still available in league 4

Leaque 5 has a few players that don't even make moves, it sucks to have teams that don't get involved, why even get in and not play.I throw alot of trades out just to try and get some action going but its slow in this league.Last year leaque 4 was a lot of fun trading and talking.

Leaque 5 has a few players that don't even make moves, it sucks to have teams that don't get involved, why even get in and not play.I throw alot of trades out just to try and get some action going but its slow in this league.Last year leaque 4 was a lot of fun trading and talking.

There are 2-3 like that in league 2 as well.

You have 6 WR's. WTF?!:angel:

I meant QB. Silly me. Someone got locker before my priority. Anyone looking for Martin and Murray's back ups? They're here and available. Need a QB since Bradford got cheap shot.

Make me an offer Dev! Everyone is up for grabs.

Ricky is being pretty stingy. I sent him a completely one-sided trade, and he refused to accept. I thought we were friends.

Ricky is being pretty stingy. I sent him a completely one-sided trade, and he refused to accept. I thought we were friends.

Just #lawyer him. I'm sure you can convince him he should make the trade.

Back