The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to be up and day one behind me 

I appreciate all the well wishes, prayers, and good vibes. You guys sure did something right because the surgery was a huge success .

I look like a grumpy old man in the pic because that is exactly what I am right now 

Ole Gray

eba2y2u6.jpg

Love it!!!! Glad to see things a progressing. Keep at it and I hope things get back to normal for you quickly.

Awesome Bill! Do what those docs say and work hard through the PT. The payoff is going to be a great spring of golf!

Officially pre approved

Next step, forcing this seller to sell at the price I want

I'm treating her just like the golf resorts I call for THP deals

Better watch out
throw them a rap and you'll be in like Flynn

1) MC

2) Wife and I will be having dinner next Tuesday with someone that could secure our future and her career.

3) Life is GOOD.
yes it is

I said it in the new thread today, DDEC is waiting to make his grand announcement into the MC this year.

I wish the little guy was coming too but happy wife happy life.

Ole Gray putting in work and repping THP at the same time! Glad to hear everything went great, hopefully it continues to go smoothly.

Leaving work to go play golf compliments of a vendor. And I don't even have to play in the same group as the vendor.

#HHJJ

Good Hump Day!!!

I appreciate all the well wishes, prayers, and good vibes. You guys sure did something right because the surgery was a huge success .

I look like a grumpy old man in the pic because that is exactly what I am right now 

Ole Gray

eba2y2u6.jpg

Good Stuff OG and nice Shirt!

Ole Gray putting in work and repping THP at the same time! Glad to hear everything went great, hopefully it continues to go smoothly.

Yep, the therapist had a fit over his tshirt and wanted to know where she could get one so he referred her here.

I received notice that i have an internship setup down in Jacksonville fl, for the hurricane junior good tour, I'll be traveling along the southeast putting on junior golf events. This is huge because it's something I'm very interested in and it was my senior capstone for college!

So pumped to move down south for 4 months!

Well done buddy. That number is long and forgotten memory it seems. My scale just says "damn"
I have a talking scale that yells out "ONE AT A TIME" when I step on.

I received notice that i have an internship setup down in Jacksonville fl, for the hurricane junior good tour, I'll be traveling along the southeast putting on junior golf events. This is huge because it's something I'm very interested in and it was my senior capstone for college!

So pumped to move down south for 4 months!

Congrats!! Come on down, the weather is great. :act-up:

Good to see you up and around Ole Gray. Without a doubt that bionic knee will be put to good use on the course in due time !

PB +7 79 and first ever eagle all in same round today! On cloud 9 right now

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ole Gray

Kelly, fix his socks. Geez he looks like a hobo.

Good to see you up and about OG. Hope the recovery goes well for you!

Just got the call that I'm heading out for a 2nd round interview in early November! They're flying me in to Hartford for 2 days of interviews. Soooo excited but so nervous as well!

Just got the call that I'm heading out for a 2nd round interview in early November! They're flying me in to Hartford for 2 days of interviews. Soooo excited but so nervous as well!

Congrats what job are you interviewing for?

Congrats playa!! Time to find some new shirts and ties.

Resignation turned in.

Weight lifted off my shoulders. Although, it feels kind of crazy.

Resignation turned in.

I've been wondering how you were making out. It's just one step closer to the next chapter in the book.

Resignation turned in.

Sounds like it's a good night to release the Kraken.

Sounds like it's a good night to release the Kraken.

Absolutely. It's going to feel even more weird in a month when I am no longer on call 24/7

Resignation turned in.

Good to hear it went well, or hopefully went well. Congrats again.

Congratulations Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back