2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I don't feel that bad know. My handicap is currently around the 18-19 mark. I was at one point briefly down into the high 14s, but that quickly faded away.

Don't worry about your handicap. I have yet to attend a THP event where skill level mattered. It's all about having fun and meeting THPers in person.

I say a lot of sarcastic things, but this one I'm serious about. Do not worry about your handicap or skill level. At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of hackers just looking for a good time.

Don't worry about your handicap. I have yet to attend a THP event where skill level mattered. It's all about having fun and meeting THPers in person.

I say a lot of sarcastic things, but this one I'm serious about. Do not worry about your handicap or skill level. At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of hackers just looking for a good time.

Amen..!

Tadashi
milehighgolfer
KnightLoPro
RPBGator

Simply "Team Truth"

As in:

I think the TRUTH is the mile high air is affecting the amount of oxygen to your brain. Cause you are delirious. :banana:

Found something at the range yesterday that earned me about 10 yards on all my clubs and a ton of accuracy. Watch out ya'll.

Note: this is my attempt at smack talk

It would be pretty un-American of you guys to beat a group of Marines. Just sayin.

You know that scene in Star Wars where R2 tells C3P0 to "let the wookie win". The same goes for Marines.:)

You know that scene in Star Wars where R2 tells C3P0 to "let the wookie win". The same goes for Marines.:)

You know that scene in Passenger 57 where Wesley Snipes says, "Always bet on black"?

That was awesome.

I was just thinking the same thing.
I think we will lock you and cookie in the too serious room
Gotcha. Getting in late Friday means I need to crash ASAP. Haha....no getting drunk here!
see above...

Team war eagle, double boom

via Tapatalk now Free
Yeah you guys are solid

Sounds like your prep is going well.

I think 50% of my team just might go play both of these courses this weekend and build some strategy.
Yeah definitely an advantage for you two jokers

I think the TRUTH is the mile high air is affecting the amount of oxygen to your brain. Cause you are delirious. :banana:
not sure why you keep squawking.

It would be pretty un-American of you guys to beat a group of Marines. Just sayin.
I have no issue beating you guys like redheaded step children

You guys know that phone call scene from Taken?

Team Panda all the way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes and you would be the girl in that scene and Team Panda would be Liam N.

Don't kid yourself. I'm not afraid of you and your calves.

Team Panda at dinner Saturday
ufd186.jpg

Team Panda partying after winning The Gauntlet. Thats me on the left after way to many Rumchata's
33472-Panda-Family.jpg

Waiting to recieve our SLDR's!!
cutepandapicturefamily.jpg

Fear the Pandas
Respect the Pandas
You probably wish you were the Pandas

That's funny dude my, version doesn't resemble that at all, with the exception that you guys maybe all cute and cuddly like without a predator in the bunch

The Panda theme is getting its money's worth for sure

Look at Freddie Kong talkin smack tonight haha. I like it.

Edit: it was earlier when he was talkin smack. Funny either way

Forgive me if it's been mentioned already but what is the weather typically like in November?

Forgive me if it's been mentioned already but what is the weather typically like in November?

Low in the high 50s, high around 80.

Back