2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ugh, the Post Office strikes again! I was told I could ship the coins a certain way, and it looks like some post offices are saying no and you might be hit with an additional fee in order to accept the package. It shouldn't be more than $0.75. If this happens, please pay it (if you can) and let me know ASAP and I will refund you the amount you were charged immediately. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to get it corrected so you are fully reimbursed as quickly as possible.

Again, my sincerest apologies for this.

cX77fHG.gif

Morgan: got mine today, no issues!

Well, I did not luck into my #82 coins (haha!), but seeing the numbers really make these last two special to the collection. I had to have some fun with photos because they are just great looking. Love the different finishes.

20131024_135245.jpg

20131024_135236.jpg

20131024_135129.jpg

Here's to another wonderful collection of coins in 2014!!! Thanks THP! No postage issues either.

Well, I did not luck into my #82 coins (haha!), but seeing the numbers really make these last two special to the collection. I had to have some fun with photos because they are just great looking. Love the different finishes.

20131024_135245.jpg

20131024_135236.jpg

20131024_135129.jpg

Here's to another wonderful collection of coins in 2014!!! Thanks THP! No postage issues either.
The set looks awesome. I'll say it again...LOVE that they went with the three different colors (gold, silver, copper).

The set looks awesome. I'll say it again...LOVE that they went with the three different colors (gold, silver, copper).

At first I was kind of 'meh' about it because I much prefer the silver coins, but after execution and in hand, I am SO glad they did. A nice variation from coin to coin. Very good call.

At first I was kind of 'meh' about it because I much prefer the silver coins, but after execution and in hand, I am SO glad they did. A nice variation from coin to coin. Very good call.
Understand completely what you are saying. I haven't gotten mine yet, but the copper/green combo pops in the pictures. If it's as nice in person as it looks in pictures, it'll easily be my favorite.

umena9y4.jpg

Mine just showed up with no postage issues. These look incredible in hand

umena9y4.jpg

Mine just showed up with no postage issues. These look incredible in hand

They made it to you a lot quicker this time - awesome. Can't wait to see these in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made it to you a lot quicker this time - awesome. Can't wait to see these in person!

Yea, I saw cookie and nate got theirs so I ran to the mailbox. Last time I was like 3-4 days behind them lol

Yea, I saw cookie and nate got theirs so I ran to the mailbox. Last time I was like 3-4 days behind them lol

The evil claws of USPS..

GG, coin arrived, no issue
For everyone else. I have #11 in B vs B

tappin from my big as note2

Got mine today!
No postal problems! Thanks!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Mine arrived safely and no extra postage required. Thanks again Morgan for the super fast shipping!

Just got mine. No postage issues. These are seriously awesome!

My last penalty pays is "blackjack" 21!
My birdies vs Bogies is 80. My average score (for 18 full holes) in 2 years!

Love my numbers!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Bogeys is 68.. Last penalty is 42
IMG_20131024_160538_zps6a3b86bc.jpg

GG, coin arrived, no issue
For everyone else. I have #11 in B vs B

tappin from my big as note2

Trade you 68 for 11 Saturday :p

Last edited:
I received my coins today with no shipment issues. They are so gorgeous in person.

Recieved mine today with no issues.

Back