2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Thank you War, I used those pictures on Twitter just now. Those are great.

They look magnificent. Great collection.

So glad they were still available when I got off the golf course on Friday. I was resigned to the fact they would be gone and I was sol. Great surprise!!!

Got the email that they are on the way and really can't wait to get them in the bag. Have a nice little collection going and these will be such a great addition.

Got the email that they are on the way and really can't wait to get them in the bag. Have a nice little collection going and these will be such a great addition.

Same here! Love my THP merch!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Received my email and a surprise shipping credit for combining my two orders, thanks Morgan. I wasn't even thinking about it and it just showed up since she was combining the two new coins with the extra initial. Nothing slips by her and it wasn't needed, but again...thank you!

Looking forward to seeing these in person!

Received my email and a surprise shipping credit for combining my two orders, thanks Morgan. I wasn't even thinking about it and it just showed up since she was combining the two new coins with the extra initial. Nothing slips by her and it wasn't needed, but again...thank you!

Looking forward to seeing these in person!

I received the same emails, thank you Morgan. I'm so looking forward to getting these in my hands.

Thank you Morgan. I got my shipping notice as well, you must be one of the fastest shippers around.

Do these work with th magnectic hat clips ? I tend to loose things on the course and may have to keep this some were safe...

Do these work with th magnectic hat clips ? I tend to loose things on the course and may have to keep this some were safe...

If they did, I wouldn't recommend putting it there. They're about half dollar sized

Not sure honestly. They are quite large and heavy, so I am not even sure I have a magnet that would hold them.

Thanks guys may have to come up with something as not to have it fall out of a pocket somewere...

It's way too heavy for a hat clip. I was worried about losing it as well, but after about 10 rounds with it in my pocket, it's got enough mass that it doesn't accidentally slide out when you're getting tees and money out. It automatically slides to the very bottom of your pocket.

When in doubt, put it in a back pocket and button it. Not falling out now

maybe ill have to buy a coin purse lol.......
th

War, I knew you would be posting your pic of the collection....grrr....but at least I know what I have got heading my way

On that note, Morgan, thanks for the confirmation of shipping email - I look forward to the package arriving

Looks like the penalty one is still available in the store for anyone who wants it! How? I do not know.. but lets get these things sold for JB and GG so they can focus on getting some other sweet stuff for us to give them our money!

These should be showing up starting tomorrow I'm assuming!
Can't wait!

Just call me...Barb

Question: I know we were initially limited to 1 per person (1st coin became available again for a total of 2).....when will coins become available without restrictions?

Question: I know we were initially limited to 1 per person (1st coin became available again for a total of 2).....when will coins become available without restrictions?

No restrictions anymorem

Knowing my pop wont see this because it would be out of his comfort zone to get outside of the WNY chat thread lol, I'm picking him up the big numbers coin for Xmas. PMing with Morgan hopefully I'll get it in on time before they sell out. Having issue with trying to figure out the store and I'm positive it's probably because it's on my end.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ugh, the Post Office strikes again! I was told I could ship the coins a certain way, and it looks like some post offices are saying no and you might be hit with an additional fee in order to accept the package. It shouldn't be more than $0.75. If this happens, please pay it (if you can) and let me know ASAP and I will refund you the amount you were charged immediately. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to get it corrected so you are fully reimbursed as quickly as possible.

Again, my sincerest apologies for this.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ugh, the Post Office strikes again! I was told I could ship the coins a certain way, and it looks like some post offices are saying no and you might be hit with an additional fee in order to accept the package. It shouldn't be more than $0.75. If this happens, please pay it (if you can) and let me know ASAP and I will refund you the amount you were charged immediately. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to get it corrected so you are fully reimbursed as quickly as possible.

This seems really silly to me. Dang that USPS and their stupid rules. I am sure everything will be fine though.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

No worries Morgan on my end.

No apologies needed Morgan. Darn USPS, trying to nickel and dime us! Lucky for them, us and THP memorabilia, it's well worth it.

Back