Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering and looking for a very easy hybrid to hit. My rescue 11 just not cutting it for me. Good out of rough but just can hit it on the little shorter stuff. Any answers

Still haven't hit anything easier to hit than the XHot Hybrid

I am pondering and looking for a very easy hybrid to hit. My rescue 11 just not cutting it for me. Good out of rough but just can hit it on the little shorter stuff. Any answers
I recently picked up a Cleveland Classic and it is stupid easy to hit. I've struggled a bit hitting hybrids with both the lefts and topping them; however, in three rounds with this I have not done either of that yet.

I've seen some magical shots with the X Hot hybos, but personally I'd recommend the J40's.

I have yet to find an easier hybrid to hit than the Covert.

Still haven't hit anything easier to hit than the XHot Hybrid

I recently picked up a Cleveland Classic and it is stupid easy to hit. I've struggled a bit hitting hybrids with both the lefts and topping them; however, in three rounds with this I have not done either of that yet.

I've seen some magical shots with the X Hot hybos, but personally I'd recommend the J40's.

I have yet to find an easier hybrid to hit than the Covert.

See how easy we all made it for you Rob. Hahaha

Agreed on the X-hot being about as easy as it gets, especially off the turf.

Super torn between 2 iron sets for next year. Titleist AP2 's (or a combo set) and Ping i20's. With the shaft upcharge the prices will be comparable......

I have a cleveland classic that I'll sell you cheap if you want. I've used it in 2 rounds. Super easy to hit. PM if you're interested.

I vote for the newer ones.

I think that is the way I'm leaning.... as of this second haha. I've been on golfsmith.com playing around for like the last 3 weeks straight.

You can channel your inner Jordan Speith with the AP2's.

I have a cleveland classic that I'll sell you cheap if you want. I've used it in 2 rounds. Super easy to hit. PM if you're interested.

Will you include some beard trimmings? Asking for a friend...:alien:

Pondering extending my Smart-Square to 36.5 tonight.

Do it. Add any back weight at the same time?

Don't think so. Did think about adding a little lead tape to the head though to bring it to about 375g now that the frontpage review has been published today and i'm just continuing thoughts in the forum review though.

It is a 2011 club, but the RazrX hybrids are super easy to hit.

Don't think so. Did think about adding a little lead tape to the head though to bring it to about 375g now that the frontpage review has been published today and i'm just continuing thoughts in the forum review though.

Gotcha, that's my next thing to read and type up my thoughts on! :)

For some reason I thought I heard reference to this head already being like 400g in the review thread. I must've misread something.

Gotcha, that's my next thing to read and type up my thoughts on! :)

For some reason I thought I heard reference to this head already being like 400g in the review thread. I must've misread something.

Beags got the Almost belly head (400g) at standard length. I got the standard putter (360g, 35") for the frontpage review.

Beags got the Almost belly head (400g) at standard length. I got the standard putter (360g, 35") for the frontpage review.

Ah, thanks man. I hadn't realized there were 2 differently weighted heads. Makes sense.

Another vote for the X Hot hybrids. Almost feels like cheating with the 4h I have.

My vote is for the cleveland classic. Recently switched and have been very happy. I love the sole as well, helps cut through the rough. Hope this helps!

Still on the Mizuno 8xx Pros, hit a buddies today on the course and just cant get over them.

Just waiting on a message or 2 and I can move this to the what did you buy thread

U need to try my J40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back