The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Cookie, I have to ask. I shouldnt but I have to.
I know that part of the vegan side of things, was because of the cruelty.
Im asking seriously. All jokes aside, I like talking food (obviously based on the fact that I am soon birthing by my size).
So is that part of the equation just a dont ask dont think kind of thing?

I have this problem called lack of weight.

I've got some you can have, how much you want?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Raise your hand if you love finding engineered product that has failed!

No one? Good, then it's not just me.

Okay Cookie, I have to ask. I shouldnt but I have to.
I know that part of the vegan side of things, was because of the cruelty.
Im asking seriously. All jokes aside, I like talking food (obviously based on the fact that I am soon birthing by my size).
So is that part of the equation just a dont ask dont think kind of thing?

It's fair. That was part of being vegan for the wife but she has found certain diets work better with her arthritis & energy levels.

She won't eat pig or cow still (chicken & fish only for now).

I still prefer chicken but will indulge in the others away from home.

So you could essentially say that beliefs/opinions/thoughts were overwritten for desire/lust/wants.

It's fair. That was part of being vegan for the wife but she has found certain diets work better with her arthritis & energy levels.

She won't eat pig or cow still (chicken & fish only for now).

I still prefer chicken but will indulge in the others away from home.

So you could essentially say that beliefs/opinions/thoughts were overwritten for desire/lust/wants.

The sinners way. Mike Hunt approves.

Does Sarah McLachlan sing any happy songs?

Dropped a bottle of vodka getting out of the car at home.

Back to the liquor store I go!

When you tell me you are ordering lunch for the office, and you ask me what I want....and I tell you a burger would be good. Dont order me a mother effing Vegan Burger.

Vegan burgers are burgers. Undelicious burgers, but burgers nonetheless.

This actually happened to me at a place called Plan B in CT. Got a pretzel burger to go, drove 15 minutes to hotel to find that I was given a black bean burger instead. FTL

Vegan burgers are burgers. Undelicious burgers, but burgers nonetheless.

This actually happened to me at a place called Plan B in CT. Got a pretzel burger to go, drove 15 minutes to hotel to find that I was given a black bean burger instead. FTL

Vegan burgers are to burgers as dog house is to house, yes it sounds like it's basically the same but in actuality one is not something any man would want.

Dropped a bottle of vodka getting out of the car at home.

Back to the liquor store I go!

Imagine it's kind of like the feeling you get when you hit a ball OB from the tee, only to realize it when you get down to the ball and having to cart it back up to the tee box while the group behind you watches you tee off again.

Vegan burgers are to burgers as dog house is to house, yes it sounds like it's basically the same but in actuality one is not something any man would want.

There's actually a food truck in ATL that makes a really good veggi burger. Of course, they also make a lamb burger that is exponentially better.

Imagine it's kind of like the feeling you get when you hit a ball OB from the tee, only to realize it when you get down to the ball and having to cart it back up to the tee box while the group behind you watches you tee off again.

Lol, truth!

I just purchased two more bottles so if I drop anything again hopefully one bottle remains intact.

Lol, truth!

I just purchased two more bottles so if I drop anything again hopefully one bottle remains intact.

Now that is just thinking.

Lol, truth!

Don't forget to get your credit card back! #AnotherTripBack

Vegan burgers are to burgers as hockey is to sports, yes it sounds like it's basically the same but in actuality one is not something any man view.

fify..

Vegan burgers are to burgers as hockey is to sports , yes it sounds like it's basically the same but in actuality one is not something any sissy men view.

I fifyd jobs fify

Brutal day at work today. One that really tests your drive as a person. But I punched my clock and I'm on the way home for a nice cold Albatross

I had a meeting today with our projects group to go over a deal I'm working on. We talked for an hour & half and the PM got really excited. This scares me because the last time he did, they went over the hours by a ton. I'm really thinking this would be a great time to hire a mechanical contractor & get a firm number rather than get hosed by the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back