The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word that my first interview last week went really well and that I'm being invited up to Boston to discuss my vision for the new position in greater detail with the managing partner... very excited!

Just got word that my first interview last week went really well and that I'm being invited up to Boston to discuss my vision for the new position in greater detail with the managing partner... very excited!
Congrats dude! That's awesome!

I like spreadsheets

I LOVE spreadsheets that pertain to 2014 THP events!

I like this!

my HHJJ is that the seller of the house we want isnt nearby cause I would beat them senseless right now

Haha with what spreadsheets?

That's awesome news!

I like spreadsheets

I LOVE spreadsheets that pertain to 2014 THP events!

E-mail those over to me dude and I'll double check them for you.

Another fun day on the course with my wife. Every day with her is a HHJJ, even moreso when we are on the golf course.

My older brother got a job today. Has been unemployed for over a year. So excited for him!
#ecstatic

My older brother got a job today. Has been unemployed for over a year. So excited for him!
#ecstatic

That's awesome dude. Good for him!

Just catching up on this thread and man does it make me feel good. So many very cool HHJJ's today. Happy for you Josh, Barry, TUT, Smalls & troy, great stuff guys.

Made my first batch of Japanese "white sauce" last night and just tried it out and it tastes just like the stuff from the hibachi restaurants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made my first batch of Japanese "white sauce" last night and just tried it out and it tastes just like the stuff from the hibachi restaurants

Is that the same as "yum yum"?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I don't think I would ever eat anything without it again.

I don't think I would ever eat anything without it again.
I used to make my own Guthries sauce. Put it on everything. No wonder I was over 3 bills.

I used to make my own Guthries sauce. Put it on everything. No wonder I was over 3 bills.

So delicious though. Guthries sauce with chicken tenders and crinkle fries.. Fantastic

Is that the same as "yum yum"?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Yes it is. I would look for it in every store I went into but never found it since I'm next to Mexico. So I decided to search for it and made it yesterday.

So delicious though. Guthries sauce with chicken tenders and crinkle fries.. Fantastic
It's like crack.

I used to destroy a Gut Bucket and side of fries.

(Yeah, that's 15 tenders)

It's like crack.

I used to destroy a Gut Bucket and side of fries.

(Yeah, that's 15 tenders)

I'd just get a gut box with an extra finger instead of slaw, fries, garlic bread, and a sweet tea.

Then I'd be rolled out the door. Hot damn I miss Guthries :/

Next time you're up here go to the north side of town. They serve a Gut Plate at that one, instead of a box. It's fancier.

As of 3:15 PM today, I'll be married to wife #1 for 8 years.
I truly have no idea how she has put up with me this long.

Congrats on the anniversary Matthew!

Congrats Matt. I hope she stays wife #1 forever. :)

Congratulations Matthew!!

How does Wife #2 feel about this?

Congrats Matthew! I do well remembering the date! But you dropped the time too! Impressive

Congrats buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back