THP Fantasy Football - Week 10 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come towards the playoffs. Teams fighting for a spot and others trying to separate from the pack. Week 10 is here, good luck everybody.

My team broke it's leg during the race. Off to the glue factory.

Byes and injuries have hurt my team pretty bad. We'll see how the new additions do this week. There are literally no RBs on the waiver wire that are even worth trying to get, and if there were, I am in no position to get them!

• Admin
Byes and injuries have hurt my team pretty bad. We'll see how the new additions do this week. There are literally no RBs on the waiver wire that are even worth trying to get, and if there were, I am in no position to get them!

It was nice to see Ridley continue to do well.

You can have Forte for naming rights to your child. #ChalupaBatman

It was nice to see Ridley continue to do well.

Yep, It was nice to see him score well last week. I'd like to see MJD and Thomas do some damage this week.

Brady and Cruz available in league 4 lol

And down the stretch they come towards the playoffs. Teams fighting for a spot and others trying to separate from the pack. Week 10 is here, good luck everybody.

Separate from the pack? I'm trying to join it.

League 1 has a log jam at the top.
3 teams tied for first in each division and others only 1-2 games back.
Still plenty of time to separate or make a move.

Going into the Monday night game I was down 21.00 points and I had Forte going for me. Forte got me 25.5 and a 4.5 point win to move to 7-2. Tough grind out win this week and I will take it.

I suck.

That is all.

Well, my team finally looks competitive. Now I just have to face the wrath of the worst trade I've ever made this week. I'm completely out of contention, but I may be able to play the role of spoiler. Good luck in week 10 everyone.

Trade offer sent Donne. Completely open to countering. Just opening the negotiations.

Looking for a RB in league one It looks like sproles and Martin will be back this week but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Lots of trade bait team seems to be getting stronger every week.

Anybody need a Tannehill? Hahaha

Another bye heavy week for my guys. It is going to be an uphill battle but it is nice to be in the big boy and lady group at the top.

After putting up their highest point total of the season, yet losing, Truth or Darius attempts to regroup in Week 10 with a spanking of fellow 6-3 team Kardashian's Backfield.

A much needed win, and even though I am at 4-5, I am only 2 games back. Can still make a run. I have a tough go at it facing Bucky this weekend, hoping to get some much needed points from my guys.

I have gotten 3 different text messages / PM's asking for Forte. I have been offered "special" favors by Buck. Brad won't let me name his kid. Someone has to up the ante. Haha

Back