The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to San Fran in the morning and wondering what delicious foods I will stuff in my gullet.

There's a hole in the wall Chinese place called Chef Jia's. I think it's on Kearey street. Little place with a purple awning.

I was told to go there several year ago when my wife and I went to SF. It was the only place we went two twice. So freaking good.

There's a hole in the wall Chinese place called Chef Jia's. I think it's on Kearey street. Little place with a purple awning.

I was told to go there several year ago when my wife and I went to SF. It was the only place we went two twice. So freaking good.

Looks like they are closed. Damn, I would love so good Chinese food too. Pei Wei ain't cutting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they are closed. Damn, I would love so good Chinese food too. Pei Wei ain't cutting it.

I really can't imagine good chinese food is hard to find in San Fran.

I am really craving a burger all of a sudden. haha

Ugh -- that actually ruins my day. I haven't been there in years, but I absolutely loved that place.

Ugh -- that actually ruins my day. I haven't been there in years, but I absolutely loved that place.

Will you take that crazy baby giraffe off of your avatar?

Will you take that crazy baby giraffe off of your avatar?

You can't stop the baby giraffe. You can only hope to contain it.

Boo-Yah!

Hello everyone

Hi mike.

evening, gents.

Heyo Barry.

No teasers...just some hellos to my bros

Hello Mike. House across the street is still for sale.

Coffee, shower, road trip.

Will do buddy can't wait to see you guys.

Somebody just asked me to help them with something their Windows 8 machine. What the hell did Microsoft do to Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back