Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remembered the THP review on those bags. Lots of creative ideas for custom THP bags. Had to imagine dropping $650+ on one though, custom or not.

I think I'm off of the staff bag kick for now. They are awesome, but practically they just won't work for me. I tend to hit the range more than the course, and lugging one of those around is just too much effort.

Plus, I like the fact that my stand bag fits anywhere, is easy to fly with, and I don't really care if it gets knocked around a bit.

I still want this bag...

MCBag.png

I'd rock that bag in a heart beat. Maybe 2014!!!!

Pondering 2 different SeeMore's.. just want to do some tinkering over the winter.

Seemore Big FGP
Seemore FGP Mallet

Any opinions!?

Last edited:
Tour Lock

Tour Lock

I'm pondering getting my putter fitted for the Tour Lock Opti-Vibe. Since I changed to a Salty Grip, with a weight of 40 grams, the balance of my putter is not what it once was. Plus I've got a friend who's a PGA professional who swears by it. He says that it increases the MOI and really smooths out your stroke - I can definitely use me some of that.

I'd have so much trouble putting that in play, just cause I'd want it as pristine as possible

That would be freaking sweet war. I would totally rock one of those.

Looking forward to the PING I25 irons so I can cheaply pick up some I20s.

I don't know about the yellow, but love the idea!
I'm with you here. I'm not in love with the yellow, but can't come up with any other color for that spot either. Hmmm.
Looking forward to the PING I25 irons so I can cheaply pick up some I20s.
After seeing how purdy the S55s are, I'm looking forward to the i25s as well.

Contemplating another seemore, a new golf bag, hitting/chipping mat and a net. I need more money for my golf addiction.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Oh and a green amp cell driver a THPer may be selling!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

AP2's, new net for work, new bag, pondering a couple shirts

Pondering a set of PX95 shafts for my Altitudes. Anyone have a 'Yea" or 'Nay' opinion on those shafts?

Im pondering the SLDR I will be winning in Sarasota...

I'm pondering new irons!
I'm a lefty, so choices are kind of limited. I like the look of a blade, but the forgiveness of a CB GI iron. I've got 4 hopefuls: Mizuno MP54, Callaway Apex, Adams Super S and Titleist AP1. Any suggestions as to others I should try?

Pondering a set of PX95 shafts for my Altitudes. Anyone have a 'Yea" or 'Nay' opinion on those shafts?

all kinds of YEA in my time with them

If you need height then yeah, good shaft for getting the ball up. They are stable and where for me unless I swung hard.

Hey, THP has always said to "dream big", I like it.

No dreams here, with ATL as our captain this is already in the bag!

A bag full of crap? You're pondering a bag of crap now?

That's what I read it as.

Someone is in for a culture shock methinks....

Im pondering the SLDR I will be winning in Sarasota...
I look forward to you getting to know University and Waterlefe. Those 2 courses might have something to say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back