2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

We just want to please everybody GK. We have a guy on the waiting list. Someone above said "hmmmm" and I thought JH's post said he could have made it, but that was a mistake. If we have 4, we can look at adding them.
Oh don't get me wrong, I say the more the merrier.

There's gotta be two more people that want to be a part of this, right? I think All4s would be in and we can bully Wake into changing any plans he may have made. I know Ward is out because he's so committed to his duties as ring bearer.

Enjoy the weekend folks, I wish I could have made it down to be with ya'll.

Wake is cheer leading for his wife this weekend. Pretty sure he's out. It what if we all go cheer for them his wife is sure to let him go

utazeryg.jpg

2/3rds of Jax is here. Beautiful!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is Pennglyns, DPGator and the rest of the North FL crew?
Oh well, just trying to help fill one more. At this point, barring someone no-showing, we will roll with what we got.

Class is over and bag is packed. Just biding my time now. My afternoon class was cancelled which means I could have been there way earlier but such is life. Can't wait.

Wake is cheer leading for his wife this weekend. Pretty sure he's out. It what if we all go cheer for them his wife is sure to let him go

I'm pretty sure he said they got eliminated.

What's a last minute flight run these days? There's gotta be some more folks nearby to get in on this

What's a last minute flight run these days? There's gotta be some more folks nearby to get in on this

They are not reading the thread however, so no way for them to know.
We got a great crew of 24 however. Should be a great time and the weather is amazing. High of 82. Low of 65.
Not sure on the flight, but I bet deals are out there. :D

Car says 45 miles to go on gas GPS says 40 miles to go can I make it

I know Ward is out because he's so committed to his duties as ring bearer.

When you all of a sudden trip and fall over for no apparent reason, just know that it was me who did it.

Hope you boys have a blast out there this weekend! (Except Greg)

Be careful. Once you turn right onto Univsersity Park there are no gas stations for several miles. You have 4 miles to the UP entrance from 75 and then another 2 to get to course. That would mean finding one after the round will be at least 5 miles.

Easily. Haven't you seen that Seinfeld episode?

What time would we be done on Sunday? Might try to reschedule people rather than cancel the plans. I'm trying!

What time would we be done on Sunday? Might try to reschedule people rather than cancel the plans. I'm trying!

That a boy. I'm putting the text press on Jay!

For those interested, just saw on FB that Edwin Watts Sarasota is having a Callaway Fitting today 12-3pm.

Tee time is at 10:20 or so, and figure last group out is an hour later. I would say you could be done conservatively by 4:30. Most likely even sooner than that.

That a boy. I'm putting the text press on Jay!

Im not sure who Jay is, but I like the sound of that.

Tee time is at 10:20 or so, and figure last group out is an hour later. I would say you could be done conservatively by 4:30. Most likely even sooner than that.

Im not sure who Jay is, but I like the sound of that.

Mrvandelay!!

Im confused, we have 6 full teams?

No contact there. Check Seemore, How I met your mother, or Disney threads.

5 more holes and we will be back for the afternoon 18. Little muggy out here.

Yes, with possibly a 7th in the making.
Which would be nice to know, as I would need to check with 2 different golf courses and add 3 more tee times, which doing 1 day in advance this time of year on a holiday weekend can be quite difficult.

I'm officially packed up and ready to go. Leave for airport in just over 5 hours, getting excited!

17 clubs in the bag....in the travel case.....and a pending UPS delivery that could make me undo everything and add more clubs to the bag.

The beauty of the unknown. :D

Back