2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I frequent Hilton head...The gators love me

verusazy.jpg

This little guy (about 10') was asking about you last time I was down in HHI.

bump in case somehow anyone missed the great announcement(s) yesterday

Good bump Mike. We are really excited about heading to Hilton Head for an Invitational next year. This event is going to be rather special, just as this series will be with the changes in place.

I am still in shock. This is awesome. Hilton Head has been on my golf bucket list for years, hopefully that will be taken care of 2014 :)

Good bump Mike. We are really excited about heading to Hilton Head for an Invitational next year. This event is going to be rather special, just as this series will be with the changes in place.

HH is an extremely exciting place for a THP event. So pumped about this.

HHI is only a few hours from me! I've never had a chance to tee it up there, but I won't be missing this! Awesome!

Hilton Head, very cool! Definitely a location that I have always wanted to get to. Lots of golf to play there, I didn't see it mentioned what course will host the event specifically. Any way we can get that? Pretty please. With ibuprofen on top??

Hilton Head, very cool! Definitely a location that I have always wanted to get to. Lots of golf to play there, I didn't see it mentioned what course will host the event specifically. Any way we can get that? Pretty please. With ibuprofen on top??

Course hasnt been announced....yet

Course announcements will come when the entire schedule is released with the calendar.
To say we are excited about the choices made would be an understatement.

Course announcements will come when the entire schedule is released with the calendar.

There you go with that understatement again, I'm feel giddy just thinking about the possibilities, I have no doubts it's going to be truly incredible!

This has rapidly grown into my most anticipated thread post watch list (does the Forum have those?).

I just wish Hilton Head wasn't so expensive to get to from here....Gonna be a fantastic event.

I just wish Hilton Head wasn't so expensive to get to from here....Gonna be a fantastic event.

Research flights to JAX and then grabbing a rental?

Hilton Head the first announcement for the schedule - can't imagine and can't wait to see what the rest of the schedule is going to look like!

well im sure there will be some folks driving there from around your area, the cheapest bet may be to work something out that way

Research flights to JAX and then grabbing a rental?

I've looked at Jax ($315ish) and Charleston ($500ish) and then driving from there but it's just a
bit too expensive for me. I'll wait it out and see the whole schedule and see how things play out.
Hopefully there's a driving option closer to home :) Either way, 2014 is shaping up to be quite
a golfing experience.

well im sure there will be some folks driving there from around your area, the cheapest bet may be to work something out that way

Yeah, I thought about that. Just not sure my back could handle it. We'll see how it all plays out :)

One of the downsides to traveling, even for golf, is that I get behind on these threads. Just picked up the news on HILTON HEAD! One of my favorite places and where I was going to retire to until I got lost in the North Ga. Mountain and couldn't find my way out. I AM IN IF I CAN GET IN! I predict this will sell out very quickly, get expanded, and still sell out immediately.
Since we're changing formats, I vote for a Senior Division. Getting a little old to keep up with some you flat bellies!

Just jumped in here to see what great news I have missed out on for this event. Hilton Head?! You kidd'n me?!?! Wow, what a crazy year 2014 will be if the first announcement for an invitational is at Hilton. It will only get better from there. Also excited to hear what the new format will be. Anything but alt shot! lol

Just got caught up with this thread and I am really excited to hear that HHI is going to be the location of one of the Invitationals. Really hope that I can get into this one. Maybe some car pooling will be an option for some of us Georgia folks.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

If I'm fortunate enough to get a ride on this roller coaster, I'll walk there if I have to. Just need some lead time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back