2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would so love to be part of this! Hope it works out - HH is an awesome golf destination!

Rumor has it one of the cities is locked in. It's not that far from Atlanta, is not in GA, and it has some of the best golf on the east coast, maybe even the country. Oddly enough, it's where JB and I spent Halloween just last year. Where could this be?

THP and the 2014 Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone golf is headed to Hilton Head!!

Oh my! One of my favorite places to play golf. This is incredible and a stellar lead into 2014

Completely in a good way but it is freaking hard to stay focused on work with all these announcements. New preview clubs, reviews, morgan cup, just mised the gauntlet and now one event is locked perdy close to the house... ive never been sooo excited about golf...and after reading about the gauntlet and other events I look foward to actually meeting some of you'll long time thp'ers....

I've been stopping in from time to time and just have to say "AWESOME!!". Bridgestone continuing their support for THP and its' members is so impressive. Can't wait to see the whole schedule. I'm sure it'll blow our minds. Thanks to all for building the excitement for us.

I gotta be honest, I was really hoping for the first THP 9-hole Muni Down the Street Invitational. I suppose Hilton Head will be a reasonable substitute.

Hopefully everyone will be just as excited for the other locations as they are for Hilton Head. We have some great places and amazing courses lined up.

Hopefully everyone will be just as excited for the other locations as they are for Hilton Head. We have some great places and amazing courses lined up.

I will let you know if I disapprove.

Undoubtedly there will be as much excitement. It's going to be an awesome schedule, and not just the invitational series, but all of 2014.

I can't imagine not being excited about the full list once it's released. Speculation on locations was a fun topic this weekend with fellow THPers.

Love the way this series has been unfolding so far, and I imagine it will only get better!

Cant wait to see the entire lineup

No doubt we will, Mike. But, Hilton Head, and the specific site you have planned will be hard to top. I never underestimate you guys though.

Don't see that being an issue.

I find it hard to believe that people won't be excited. I know I can't wait to see the rest of the locations!

No question everyone will be ecstatic.

hmm.....

JB was absolutely giddy talking about this one this past weekend. This one will not be in the cards for me, but I know that once all details are out - this invitational will fill immediately. For those within driving distance - absolute no brainer!

Im a fan of Indianapolis and am looking forward to going back in 2014.

Location 2 announced!! Woot woot!

Im a fan of Indianapolis and am looking forward to going back in 2014.

I like Indy, its close to OH and Im a big fan of OHio THPERS carpooling in large quantity

Yea boiiiiiii. Please tell me this is in early April

Ya April can be crappy for weather. The wife is having the baby may 1st. As long as it's within a reasonable time after that, i HAVE to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back