TaylorMade gives sneak peak at new Tour Preferred Irons

Poor Canadan got in on the wrong iron testing! These would be right up his alley I am sure!

TTing

I like the look, pretty exciting stuff going on with TMaG.

Interesting that they'd put a speed pocket/slot in a blade, not sure how it will work/benefit or if it will compromise work ability of the iron or flightability

JB coming in here and making people think that these could be part of the ultimate club testing in January when there is so much yet to be released.

Have no plan on buying any new irons..but these look pretty sweet..im definitely going to hit them when I get a chance..

Very nice looking irons. I probably couldn't make decent contact with them to save my life, but I'd love to try them anyway.

Sweet looking irons from what I can see so far. These look like a lot of fun.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

These look pretty slick from what you can see. I like the sneak peak photos.

Forged, with a speed pocket? Good thing I am waiting until spring to look for a new set of irons. These look seriously sweet.

My ears and eyes are piqued. I see that TM is already bringing the heat for early 2014

I like what I see so far, these could turn out reeeeeeal nice!

These really are some nice looking irons. Just don't think my game can handle them but looking forward to their release anyways.

These will never be as nice looking as the Miura. No matter how hard they try. Sorry

A lot of iron in a very tiny package. I'd love to try hitting them just once.

Wow I feel like I've just been duped. This is kinda like when you see that hot chick dancing in the club and she's smiling at you until someone turns the lights on. Please someone turn the lights on !

BOING !!

Those are very very pretty, I've just met my mistress.

These will never be as nice looking as the Miura. No matter how hard they try. Sorry

Probably not the intended market

Back