THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

Got mine as well and they look amazing. Much better and heavier coin than I expected, great job guy's! I owe the mailman 75 cents for unsufficent postage, haha, still well worth it and no big deal.

These will ship out tomorrow!

Getting excited for next week. Sadly no one has mentioned the Albotross hat that I have. Got a few looks, but no comments. Maybe these two will do the trick. If not than THP needs to invest in a clothing line. Not the Slingo shirts in the shop, but shirts with the logo, motto, and big THP lettering :blob:

Got mine today. They look even better in person. And the coins is large, although lighter than I first thought. Awesome items. Thanks THP.!!

Got mine today. They look even better in person. And the coins is large, although lighter than I first thought. Awesome items. Thanks THP.!!

Man, they both look incredible!

Mine are here, I look forward to have them both with me on the course tomorrow.

Mine arrived today. Wasn't expecting them until tomorrow, so this was a nice surprise. I can't believe how awesome they turned out, and my bag tag will tell everyone who visits my basement that I'm a THP member! Very nice work all who were involved, and Morgan, thank you so much for all your work getting these out so quickly.

Got mine on the way home from the course today. Ripped that bag open in a heartbeat. Veeeerrrry nice indeed. Thanks THP.

Bag Tag and Coin... Got 'em both! Absolutely STUNNING! And... AWESOME too! Thank you, thank you..... thank you.

1459904_10151850588598401_126195841_n.jpg

1476349_10151850598473401_1716283726_n.jpg
1463916_10151850607333401_1024095550_n.jpg

THP Bag tag get the outside position in my collection, where I can show it off.

Last edited:
Mine also arrived today and look amazing. Can't wait to get a rack to display all the coins.

Got mine today looks great. Love the coin a lot!

Both mine came in! Tag is on the bag and the coin looks just sick!

Ours didn't arrive yet, which is fine, but the bag tag won't go on a bag till I'm in California. Just a reminder of all the great support the #Dreamteam has gotten from the THP family this far and while were locked in battle with the ZooCrew.

Mine arrived today as well. Awesome quality on both the tag and the coin...and that coin is absolutely gorgeous.

Bag tag and coin came in today, I must say the bag tag is bigger than I expected and looks awesome on my bag! Thanks THP

I'm running to check the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home from the rifle range to find mine on the counter. They look sweet, bag tag already put on.

THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

I like the coin holder posted by malemotives.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just got them from the mailman. These are awesome. Thank you THP

Mine came in today...made this a good Monday. Curious if we all use them at the events, what's penalty for forgetting which one is yours lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Got mine in. I placed the bag tag through one of the elastic tee holders on the front of my bag so that it would be prominently displayed front and center without being covered by a towel or rangefinder bag or whatever. Looking forward to the 2014 Albatross events.

Got a text this afternoon from the gf.."Were you expecting anything from THP?" Came home to find these were at home they are stunning!

Got the bag tag and coin today! Awesome touch this year. Big thanks to GG and JB, you guys rock.

Back