I'm coming home at Christmas & wouldn't mind catching a round with the SE folks. Not sure if I'll be able to but wouldn't mind the chance.

Shoulda clarified, I'll be in Moultrie for a few days before Christmas & Jacksonville, Fl a few days after. Any chance a now Texan can join in?

I'd definitely be interested in this. Might have to carpool down with someone, but I'm game.

I wouldn't be opposed to doing two different courses there. From what I can recall from staying there for races, the hotels are very reasonable and that one exit on 75 had plenty of dinner options.

I am definitely down for a Valdosta THP outing! I am pretty familiar with Valdosta as I travel there about once a month for work. There are plenty of dining and lodging options off exits 16 and 18 off 75. I would imagine lodging would be reasonably priced. Never stayed there because I am only an hour drive away. I have played Kinderlou 2 or 3 times. It is a very nice course and would definitely be a suitable venue for a THP outing. Have not played any other courses in that area.

Shoulda clarified, I'll be in Moultrie for a few days before Christmas & Jacksonville, Fl a few days after. Any chance a now Texan can join in?

Let me know when you will be in Moultrie Matthew and we may be able to hook up for a round or two. We will be going to SC to visit family sometime during Christmas week so hopefully it will work out that we are home in Thomasville when you are here.

I also would be interested!

swing your swing

A friend of mine is a sales director for Marriott and a couple other properties. I'm going to see if they can do anything down there.

A friend of mine is a sales director for Marriott and a couple other properties. I'm going to see if they can do anything down there.

KellyBo and I would need a room for Saturday night somewhere. This looks like a nice place to lay ya head!

I wouldn't be opposed to doing two different courses there. From what I can recall from staying there for races, the hotels are very reasonable and that one exit on 75 had plenty of dinner options.

Exit 18

Once the THP schedule comes out, we can start looking at dates that will work and get a better idea. I'm liking all the support, though. Lots of people coming together to set it up and we can knock this one out of the park.

I'd definitely be interested in this. Might have to carpool down with someone, but I'm game.

Always welcome to ride with me sir!

I am smelling a car pool for the Warner Robins contingency.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Are we trying to set this up over the winter, or are we looking more towards the spring?

I know it gets cold enough in Atlanta to keep the Florida THPers from getting interested. I don't know what temps are like in Valdosta, though.

Are we trying to set this up over the winter, or are we looking more towards the spring?

I know it gets cold enough in Atlanta to keep the Florida THPers from getting interested. I don't know what temps are like in Valdosta, though.

Most likely spring. I think with the holidays coming, people's schedules will be a little less haphazard come February and March so we can draw as many people as we can. I'm pretty sure you're busy in December, too, eh? It may even warm up enough by then to get Beags to venture north.

Most likely spring. I think with the holidays coming, people's schedules will be a little less haphazard come February and March so we can draw as many people as we can. I'm pretty sure you're busy in December, too, eh? It may even warm up enough by then to get Beags to venture north.

That makes total sense.

I presumed December was out, but I wasn't sure about January or February. March may be the best time to do it.

That makes total sense.

I presumed December was out, but I wasn't sure about January or February. March may be the best time to do it.

I agree with the warmer temps and the courses will be much more enjoyable with the spring grass popping (IMO). Plus it gives my knee more time to heal up.

Exit 16 isnt bad either, little less traffic and not so close to the mall..

We like being close to more restaurants and the mall. Personal preference I guess.

We like being close to more restaurants and the mall. Personal preference I guess.

No worries, im just excited mabout an outing in my backyard with thp'ers :)

Two invitationals in March. Maybe end of February to leave a couple weeks in between? Average temp in Valdosta for the end of February/beginning of March is mid 60s.

I had the same thought. I suspect a bunch will be trying for the HHI Invitational. (The line starts after me, jerks...). We should probably think late February.

I would be interested in this as well

I had the same thought. I suspect a bunch will be trying for the HHI Invitational. (The line starts after me, jerks...). We should probably think late February.

Well there's the 15th, the 22nd and then March 1st. I don't mind cold, but I know a lot of folks do.

Well there's the 15th, the 22nd and then March 1st. I don't mind cold, but I know a lot of folks do.

If it's in February I may have to bow out of this one. It depends on how well my knee is healing but I'm thinking it will be at least March for me.

I say we wait til the THP full schedule is released and work around that. Spring time boys, spring time

Back