The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, just cleaned up my Armalite. 62 grain seems to be the best weight but I hate the 1:9 twist, wish I went with 1:8.

I did it with the military Colt/Knight that I just carried on deployment for the last 6 months. Im surprised it shot that straight after some the crap it got bounced off of.

I did it with the military Colt/Knight that I just carried on deployment for the last 6 months. Im surprised it shot that straight after some the crap it got bounced off of.

Nice, You guys need your SHI* to work and be reliable. Thanks for your service bro!

Anybody with a pretty good knowledge of health insurance mind if I bounce a few PM's off of you?

For MikeDean.

[video=youtube;GQDU-2qMre0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQDU-2qMre0[/video]

dude is just going to town

This is pretty cool. The first ever music video for Bob Dylan's iconic song “Like a Rolling Stone”.

http://video.bobdylan.com/desktop.html

"The video
external-link.png
features 16 television channels, all of which show actors in different genres and circumstances lip-synching along to the classic hit. The viewer is able to scroll through shows like “Property Brothers,” “The Price is Right,” “Pawn Stars” and “SportsCenter” at their leisure allowing a completely unique experience with each view."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...bob-dylan-song-made-internet/?intcmp=features

I wonder if Nate comes home to this every night?

Ha-Ha Jesse.....haven't seen that! That was awesome even for a boy to watch! Girls Rule!

You know you spend too much time on THP when....

I was just texting with someone and his response made me laugh. I immediately looked for the Thanks button.

You know you spend too much time on THP when....

I was just texting with someone and his response made me laugh. I immediately looked for the Thanks button.

You can thank me here.

Wish I could thank PM's sometimes.

You can thank me here.

Wish I could thank PM's sometimes.

Good, now check my PM I just sent you and thank me here. Hahahaha

Just booked a tee time at an indoor sim place for my birthday next Friday. Never gone to a place like this, but really excites to get to play golf the end of November. Anyone ever been to a place like this before:

http://www.beyondgolfomaha.com/pricing.php

Have fun Neb. Spent many hours in a place like that. Hit some balls, drink some beer, and enjoy.

Ahhhh vacation starts...NOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I got a call from a head hunter. Says someone is interested in my services. How do they know who I am and how did they know I'm unhappy?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Same thing happened to me, nd It's looking like it's going to work out quite well. they probably found you through LinkedIn or by calling your company and similar companies looking for people in your role. and they only know you're unhappy if you call them back... Good luck!

Hawk nailed it NEB. have fun!

Ok I got a call from a head hunter. Says someone is interested in my services. How do they know who I am and how did they know I'm unhappy?

It's crazy the way those folks work. I've had a couple and it's always interesting.
Like was said before, they know you're not happy when you call back. It doesn't cost anything to listen but be prepared to walk if needed.

The Official Banter Away thread

I never called them. I just answered the phone. They called my cell.

I never called them. I just answered the phone. They called my cell.

I had a freakin head hunter call me after finding my linked in profile.. He saw where I worked and called my freakin work phone to speak to me about opportunities?!?!?! I said I was busy WORKING and couldn't talk. Boom

I'm not on linkedin.

I've had a headhunter call before and when I told them I wasn't interested they asked if I could refer someone. Might have been a friend or coworker who gave them your info.

I've had Morgan Cup on the brain. This is how I spent my lunch break. haha

THPMC.jpg

I had a freakin head hunter call me after finding my linked in profile.. He saw where I worked and called my freakin work phone to speak to me about opportunities?!?!?! I said I was busy WORKING and couldn't talk. Boom

Shoulda asked if the job he was offering allowed you to leave the office before midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back