Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2adeqaqa.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

evurapeq.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

high of about 70, sunny with a light breeze. In other words, perfect today...

73* with nice cloud cover. Absolutely perfect day (weather-wise) on the course.

A perfect 72 in Ponte Vedra Beach this morning. If the rain holds off it will be a glorious day.

Heading out for a dental appointment soon. Considered a round of 9 holes afterward, but......

1461141_10151856415903401_365810220_n.jpg

Blah. This has been a crappy November. Supposed to be sub30 over the weekend. I'd consider playing if the courses are open I guess, but that's going to be a long shot.

Sleet, wind, and a high of 40 for Sunday. This will be interesting. :)

Blah. This has been a crappy November. Supposed to be sub30 over the weekend. I'd consider playing if the courses are open I guess, but that's going to be a long shot.

It's definitely been a lot colder than normal up here, and it's really throwing a wrench in my end of the year golf plans. Not a fan at all.

Sleet, wind, and a high of 40 for Sunday. This will be interesting. :)

Uggggg, it's just getting worse and worse. I'm trying to stay upbeat about my trip but will make the best of it! Good luck up here!

Treasure Coast in Florida is mostly cloudy, 10-15 mph winds and 78°. Nice weather. Great for golf, the wind is a little ehh, but very playable.

Uggggg, it's just getting worse and worse. I'm trying to stay upbeat about my trip but will make the best of it! Good luck up here!

It's funny to look at and laugh now but stepping on the course Sunday AM in those conditions is another story. Yikes!

34° tomorrow, 33° on Saturday and 36° on Sunday. Not even sure the course will be open any of those days.

Monday and Tuesday it's supposed to be 40°. Then it gets to mid 30's again.

Snowing since last night but supposed to be 59° on saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Those poor Californians.

We appreciate your concern Smalls during these trying times. We will make it through somehow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Played today in a balmy 1* Celcius (33*F). Actually I enjoyed it and the wind wasn't blowing too hard so it was manageable.

Sunny and all the way up to 22* today. Most of the snow is gone and might actually find 40* Monday, but doubt work will allow me to get out and work up a good sweat.

Supposed to be 35 tomorrow. I am playing and will probably be about the only one on the course.

#grandaddy

Supposed to be 35 tomorrow. I am playing and will probably be about the only one on the course.

#grandaddy

Painted isn't even going to be open. Have fun dude!

Painted isn't even going to be open. Have fun dude!

Thanks man. Just need to get in as much golf as I can in the next couple weeks. It isn't going to be ideal but ill move up a tee box and make do

Im kicking myself right now. We have amazing weather right now and I cant golf. Damn injuries.

Played yesterday in beautiful clear sky's hardly a breath of wind and about 23 degrees (felt like 30).

Are you just taking off until January?

Not sure yet. Depends on what happens.
Jan is a tough month anyway of course with the PGA Show and another THP Event.
Its killing me right now because the weather is so perfect. About 80 with a beautiful breeze all day and this is every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back