1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

There is so much awesome in this thread that each time I go through a few more I get excited for the buildup to this event.
Looking forward to seeing some more Vines. One day to go.

There is so much awesome in this thread that each time I go through a few more I get excited for the buildup to this event.

I think we need a vine video of you crying Josh. Should get everyone amped up. #DucksToAvoidThrownObject

I think we need a vine video of you crying Josh. Should get everyone amped up. #DucksToAvoidThrownObject

Dude, anybody that watched the coverage knows that took a whole lot longer than 6 seconds. I was a wreck for a good 10 minutes.

Dude, anybody that watched the coverage knows that took a whole lot longer than 6 seconds. I was a wreck for a good 10 minutes.

6 second re-enactment. For the good of the MC...haha

I had no context for that moment when I first saw it, but now that I've been around for awhile, that might be one of the more powerful moments of the coverage. To see you that emotional and overwhelmed with joy really highlights how special this event is. Some of us can only dream about being so passionate about some to be moved like that.

Unfortunately JM, while there will be a lot of congratulations going around, someone is always really upset by not making it in the Morgan Cup...it has happened every year so far.

Oh well.........Nature of the beast I guess. That's just disappointing. Onward though!

JM

Keep all the vibes coming they have excellent. With so much fruit on these 'vines' we won't have to settle for low lying.

I haven't been able to see as many of these videos as I would like because they are blocked at work, but I love what I have seen and love the effort put into the videos.

Keep all the vibes coming they have excellent. With so much fruit on these 'vines' we won't have to settle for low lying.

I see what you did there.

My first ever Vine!

Well, I will hopefully get mine put up this evening.

I can guarantee mine will have something that no one else's will have in it....... <suspense?>

Technology never stifles me until right this second. I can share my Vine to my Twitter but how do I make a Tweet with the Vine? Am I over thinking this or something?

Technology never stifles me until right this second. I can share my Vine to my Twitter but how do I make a Tweet with the Vine? Am I over thinking this or something?

I just copied the share link and posted it in a tweet.

When you share it with your Twitter account, it should make the tweet for you.

When you share it with your Twitter account, it should make the tweet for you.

It makes the Tweet but it's only the video. I'm getting stuck adding all the necessary information to the Tweet.

Brad and Barry, the killer Bs

A couple extras pertaining to my Vine.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250-1.png

These are so much fun to watch.

Watching a pepsi can explode like that is awesome.

I can only imagine the guy who gets to that teebox though and is like wait.. Why is there Pepsi... What the heck?

Watching a pepsi can explode like that is awesome.

I can only imagine the guy who gets to that teebox though and is like wait.. Why is there Pepsi... What the heck?

We went off the edge of the range and I got permission from staff before I did it. Not sure if there is more Pepsi on me or the grass.

Ok, Vine video for the impaired, lol. My first ever and not what I'd hoped, but the props I needed didn't make it. So, here you go... Callaway Golf The Hackers Paradise #thpmc https://vine.co/v/hFwQr0dnpJu

Back