The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A capacitor just exploded 5 feet from my head. Talk about a wake up call. And I cant hear out of my right ear now. That was fun.

Craigslist buyers. Grrrrrr.

"How much are you asking?"
"$200, just like it says in the ad."
"Will you take $80 cash today?"
"No. Thanks for the interest and have a nice day."
"Is there any damage to it?"
"No, just like it says in the ad right beside the picture of it in brand new condition."
"Will you take $100 cash?"
"No."
"Whats your bottom line?"
"180. 160 without the headcover"
"Will you take 100?"
"**** ***!"

picard_facepalm.jpg

Whatcha sellin? Some of the driver graveyard?

A capacitor just exploded 5 feet from my head. Talk about a wake up call. And I cant hear out of my right ear now. That was fun.

And boom goes the dynamite. Another one just exploded. Jeebus.

up early this morning for a router swap that was supposed to happen out in our TN facility only to have the tech not show up to start till just a few minutes ago. So freaking frustrating. these guys are pissing me off.

What a day and not close to done yet, thank goodness its Friday.

What a day and not close to done yet, thank goodness its Friday.

Hang in there partner! I bet there's a frosty beverage waiting at the door for ya :thumb:

Rifle range in the rain! The Marines on here know how ****** that can be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'
If it ain't snowin', we ain't goin'

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'
If it ain't snowin', we ain't goin'

Screw all that, IF it can be avoided it should be. There is a reason why smart people live longer, because they refrain from doing stupid crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid airlines and their delayed flights. I now get to accompany two smaller children into Vegas at 11pm. Yeah, that's going to be fun. Ugh.

What a crappy day at work. So glad it's over.

Whatcha sellin? Some of the driver graveyard?

Yeah. Trying to sell everything except the Amp Cell's to fund a few ponders and build a top-half of the bag that I'm happy with.

I am absolutely crushed right now. Very sad.

Praying for my favorite troll,

Thanks brother. I'm just very bummed that I might not make an invitational.

8:17pm. Waiting for the 9pm update on a potential departure time. Should have been in the air we'll over an hour ago. At least the kids are mostly hanging in there well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is brutal.

In the plane, taxiing, next up for takeoff and we get Vegas flight control grounded again. Unbelievable.

This baby woke up crying at 4:30 and promptly puked up last nights dinner. Then again at 5:15, after going back to sleep, the remainder of last nights dinner. She's not too happy about it.

Have I mentioned we're about to set off on an 8.5 hour drive?

This baby woke up crying at 4:30 and promptly puked up last nights dinner. Then again at 5:15, after going back to sleep, the remainder of last nights dinner. She's not too happy about it.

Have I mentioned we're about to set off on an 8.5 hour drive?

Could be worse, your baby could have basically cried almost all night and never completely fell asleep, like mine did. My wife and I are completely fried.

55 min delay on runway for departure to ATL. Will most likely miss flight to Grand Cayman from Atlanta. Hopethey hold it.

55 min delay on runway for departure to ATL. Will most likely miss flight to Grand Cayman from Atlanta. Hopethey hold it.
Delay...Atlanta...no way!

Sucks dude, I hate that airport and right now I'm not your biggest fan! Grand cayman! Have fun pro!

Could be worse, your baby could have basically cried almost all night and never completely fell asleep, like mine did. My wife and I are completely fried.
Ary, my kids did this and we found that they were just making noises while they slept. In the beginning we always tried to console them but found they were sleep. As parents you'll know the cries to get up for. This was my experience, might help, might not.

Ary, my kids did this and we found that they were just making noises while they slept. In the beginning we always tried to console them but found they were sleep. As parents you'll know the cries to get up for. This was my experience, might help, might not.

We're trying to figure that part out right now. Some of it are just random noises, but other stuff was screaming and crying last night. Of course now he's really calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back