Invitational Series - THP Championship - Tie In

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have been following in the 2014 Event announces thread, THP is getting close to announcing its full 2014 THP Invitational Series sponsored by Bridgestone calendar of events.

Hilton Head
Lake Charles
Indianapolis
Ocean City

And the Championship

One thing we have noted throughout the lead in is that there will be a tie in. Today we are proud to announce that special detail in that winners of each of the 4 Invitationals will be able to go to the Championship at a discounted rate. Now obviously prizes will be awarded to the winners of each as well, and of course their THP Events Hall of Fame membership, but this will be on top of that.

Both winners of each Invitational will receive
Trophies
Prizes
Hall of Fame Membership & Tag
Early entry into the THP Bridgestone Championship (before signup takes place)
And the entire Championship package for half price.

Stay tuned for the entire schedule.

As many have been following in the 2014 Event announces thread, THP is getting close to announcing its full 2014 THP Invitational Series sponsored by Bridgestone calendar of events.

Hilton Head
Lake Charles
Indianapolis
Ocean City

And the Championship

One thing we have noted throughout the lead in is that there will be a tie in. Today we are proud to announce that special detail in that winners of each of the 4 Invitationals will be able to go to the Championship at a discounted rate. Now obviously prizes will be awarded to the winners of each as well, and of course their THP Events Hall of Fame membership, but this will be on top of that.

Both winners of each Invitational will receive
Trophies
Prizes
Hall of Fame Membership & Tag
Early entry into the THP Bridgestone Championship (before signup takes place)
And the entire Championship package for half price.

Stay tuned for the entire schedule.

That is WAY too cool! What a great gift back to the winners.

Even more motivation to get into one of the championship series!

Very good to hear. To the victors go the spoils.

This is a perfect way to reward the winners & make the championship easier to attend. Great idea!!

iPhone 5 Tappin

How cool would it be to win an Invite and then the big one. Very cool and a heck of a prize package.

Way cool little perk there for the winners! Unfortunately the travel costs are what kill me, but unfortunately there is no THP Airlines :alien:

JB-52 drops another Bomb!

Outstanding news!

JM

Way cool little perk there for the winners! Unfortunately the travel costs are what kill me, but unfortunately there is no THP Airlines :alien:

Rewards baby. Jump on those rewards. They accumulate very fast.

I see you there Hilton Head.. Hrm.

I Plan on returning to defend my title.

Man if this isn't incentive to want to win I don't know what is!!

Guess I'll have to try and win one of these next year

cause there is NO WAY ON EARTH im missing the championship

This mean anything?
zy8uqeja.jpg

lol...guess I'm just going to have to win one of the outings! .....lol
This is a really nice deal JB

That is an excellent bonus for the winners of each invitational!

Heck yeah TBD. That trophy freaking rocks.

Wow!! As if you didn't need motivation to begin with for these events, there is this incredible announcement.

Now that is cool right there! I am hoping this year is my year and I can finally win one of these things. But the tie in to the championship is just really cool.

I'm really liking how they are all connected. Who around Chicago wants to road trip down to Indy?

Rewards baby. Jump on those rewards. They accumulate very fast.

They sure do. I've had a Delta FF/credit card since about 2 years ago and I've already got about $2000 worth of free flights/bag fees. Only a few thou away from another free one!

Anyways, back to regularly scheduled Invitational news :)

I'm really liking how they are all connected. Who around Chicago wants to road trip down to Indy?
Depending on the date, I'm game. Batavia is just up Rt 59 from me. I play a lot of my golf at St. Andrews.

perhaps this should be my motivation for next year

Back