The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need the back story

Luke was my neighbor in Miami and we played golf together a good bit. After a long night out, over breakfasts he drops that he is doing a comback album. A build a new image album. He
Asked me to be in the videos for album. It was a great three day short.

That was his house, boat and the 16th hole at CC of Miami West course. Great times living in Miami

Big pimpin

Melissa says you'd make a great Carlton Freddie

That's pretty cool, tad!

Pretty cool, Freddie. I couldn't watch all of it, Liz kept giving me dirty looks, thought I was just watching all the girls.

Once upon a time I lived in Miami and hung with a certain someone. The opening number of the AMAs reminded me of this video. Some of you know will recognize me, much smaller but it's me. Hehe

http://youtu.be/BTPCMOyiCkY

How cool is that! Remember that song well...

The Official Banter Away thread

Well I have about five hours left on my drive my screen is freaking shattered on my phone but holy held at a good time today. My voice is shot

ysyhepuv.jpg

we were sitting six rows up at the 50 yard line on the visitor side and it was perfect.

Haha! That is awesome Freddie. So young but still always looking like you belong on the course.

That's awesome JJ! Just think if it didnt end in a tie!?

Freddie you re one cool dude, man keep peeling back the layers you're a very interesting cat!

That's pretty cool JJ. Some really good seats there. Sucks about your phone but glad you had a good time.

It was awesome. The phone is not and this is not...
ereqygeq.jpg

Neither is this nasty headwind.

For Freddie
y8yvaqut.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sitting in my living room. Wife and daughter are sleeping. I am watching Walking Dead on Netflix. Out of the corner of my eye I see one of my daughters toys lift off the ground and float across the room and land under the Christmas tree. I have had many many ghost experiences here but that one takes the cake. I am a bit freaked out but weirdly enough feel safe.

Sitting in my living room. Wife and daughter are sleeping. I am watching Walking Dead on Netflix. Out of the corner of my eye I see one of my daughters toys lift off the ground and float across the room and land under the Christmas tree. I have had many many ghost experiences here but that one takes the cake. I am a bit freaked out but weirdly enough feel safe.

Dev, wake up you're dreaming

Dood Tadashi, that is awesome. Very cool.

Dang JJ, those were sweet seats. Jealous!!

Dev man, that's a trip. Had other experiences in the place you're living now or elsewhere?

Dev man, that's a trip. Had other experiences in the place you're living now or elsewhere?

Just here in my lovely haunted abode. Haha

That's a trip. I've had some encounters in the past but not in years. The toy moving like that is pretty intense.

check out the audio files he made... creepy stuff..

Well Dev, if they can lift toys, get them to put them away for you, lol.

No more sniffing white out dev

Whoa, that's crazy dude. Never had an experience like that before. No way would I ever feel safe and would be crazy freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back