1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I think I may be as excited to find out who gets chose to join this Morgan Cup as those of you waiting to find out if you win this contest...so glad I'm not involved in the decision making process.

This is me right now. Still in shock that there are still 24 slots to fill. They will go fast however.

Maybe it is wishful thinking but I really hope it is different this time. Anyone who thinks their submission is clearly best is just not dealing in reality...there were way too many good entries for anyone to feel slighted.

As much as I agree with this, human nature is human nature. There will always be someone who feels slighted in some way.

Actually every company is helping with every selection.
And some companies not in the MC are helping as well.

Now that is awesome!

Any if these not going to require twitter?

Any if these not going to require twitter?

TBD, but social media plays a role in the Morgan Cup this year, so if one wants to participate, its probably worth the couple of minutes it takes to set it up.

TBD, but social media plays a role in the Morgan Cup this year, so if one wants to participate, its probably worth the couple of minutes it takes to set it up.

It's obvious that these companies participate to raise awareness for their products so they want maximum exposure. Customers look increasingly to social media for information so at a minimum I would expect all opportunities to participate to have some element of social media interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually every company is helping with every selection.
And some companies not in the MC are helping as well.
So cool to see the companies involved and not giving their advice and opinions. Super cool!

I think I may be as excited to find out who gets chose to join this Morgan Cup as those of you waiting to find out if you win this contest...so glad I'm not involved in the decision making process.

This is me right now. Still in shock that there are still 24 slots to fill. They will go fast however.

Anticipation.....and knowing there are 24 spots is really really good news!

I like the social media tie-ins. It is easy, fun and is very often an easy way to get more direct contact with an OEM.

I'm excited to find out as well. But I'm coming to the realization that my lack of twitter talent will more than likely keep me out. Still going to be awesome watching it unfold

I'm excited to find out as well. But I'm coming to the realization that my lack of twitter talent will more than likely keep me out. Still going to be awesome watching it unfold

Im sure there are plenty of folks to help you out if need be...you just gotta take care of the creativity part

I think the social media is a must. It's simple, effective, and an easy way to get the word about these events out and get these fine companies more exposure. Which is the whole point of them sponsoring them.

It appears as though votes will be in throughout the day and we may even have a decision tonight.
I would say stay tuned to THP at 7pm EST for an announcement.
If you would like to "roll tape" and film your reaction in case you get in, that is the time I would do it.

It appears as though votes will be in throughout the day and we may even have a decision tonight.
If you would like to "roll tape" and film your reaction in case you get in, that is the time I would do it.

ANd now the butterflies for folks hit a whole new LEVEL

Roll that tape everyone, the footage of people doing that last year was priceless.

I might die at 6:59pm.

I can get on board with this. Big news tonight. I have a feeling two lucky THPers are gonna have a lot to be thankful for tomorrow or in the very near future!

ANd now the butterflies for folks hit a whole new LEVEL

Roll that tape everyone, the footage of people doing that last year was priceless.

As I've said many times before, "Roll the tape Roscoe!".

Wow! I mentioned on twitter that I'm thinking if going back to their new stuff and they actually responded to me. How awesome is that?!

YESSSSSSSSS!!! Cant wait to see some very happy people tonight.

Well, tonight just got very exciting! Extremely happy for these lucky 2 that get in and earn the privilege of representing THP and Callaway for the next 8 months.

Back