The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats MikeDean. Must feel good to finally close on a place. Heck just up the road from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats 441. That is awesome!! Glad you got things to work out finally!

Thanks everyone...made the Thanksgiving gathering today with family that much more special

My HHJJ is that so far the busiest travel day of the year has been a breeze (fingers crossed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats Mike, that is really great news.

Congrats MikeDean. Must feel good to finally close on a place. Heck just up the road from me.

No kidding man we have a ton of guys up in this area...can't wait for spring

Just bolted the white tie in the R1 I got from Tadashi and it looks and feels so nice!

New hitting mat came in today. Super stoked. I foresee lots more practice in the garage through the winter!

Congrats Mike! That's awesome man.

Congrats Mike. Long time coming.

Glad to hear it Mike! Congrats to you and the family

Good to hear Mikey. Congrats

2 hour flight over. Quietest baby ever was right next to me. HHJJ

Best week ever! Sunday drove out to California, nice relaxed Monday. Tuesday, took the kids to Disney land. http://instagram.com/p/hU5LdMDM2K/

Then Wednesday I found out I was invited to the Morgan cup. I normally find myself misty at the idea of all I have to be thankful for. Ten years ago I rode in the back of a Bradley for ten hours, while the president visited Baghdad international airport, and my battalion pulled security. This year I played golf and ate too much turkey. This has been such a blessed week for me and my family. Thank you all for making this such a great community, that I'd happily suck down several ounces of chili sauce, on a hair brained idea that would get me closer to being part of #THPMC. I hope you all enjoy a safe holiday season. God bless you All.

Happy to see you didn't end up in the Rant thread.
Me too! She kicked me a few times while sleeping on her mom's lap. That was small potatoes and an easy trade for the lack of crying :)

Last edited:
Congrats Mike!! Awesome news on the new house. My HHJJ today is finally getting to see my daughters performance in Fiddler on the Roof. I was out of town on business during Opening Weekend. Broke my heart to miss it but I am so glad to be there today.

Tied a PB on nine holes today. Sadly, it had little to do with the APEX irons but everything to do with some great wedge saves and my new-found putting stroke (and fitted SB2) courtesy of Cody at SeeMore. I hit every single line on every putt. A couple were just a few inches short or I would have beaten the PB by 2.

+3, 39 baby!

Having a blast working the fundraiser and it is packed. Not sure the final totals but we made quite a bit of money for our charities. Almost done with the work, then dinner and rum time. It's been a great day.

First time I got the ok to skate in over a month.
My physical therapist thinks knee is strong enough to give it a shot.

Tonight I skated with my men's league team. And was asked to fill in for another team.
Playing again in about 30 minutes.

Feels good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back