The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My applications for the microbiology and immunology PhD program at university of North Carolina at chapel hill is turned in, as well as the University of Texas at Austin, we'll see where I get in, go longhorns

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been tossing around upgrading my phone because my Samsung Infuse is too old for me to get into Vine videos so I am missing out on a lot of fun here on THP. I almost pulled the trigger on a new Samsung S4 a couple of times this week, $199 in store or $99 online. Well today from Best Buy the phone is $0 so I happily pulled the trigger. $36 upgrade fee is my total out of pocket expense for my new S4, which will be here next week. HHJJ at saving $$$.

I have been tossing around upgrading my phone because my Samsung Infuse is too old for me to get into Vine videos so I am missing out on a lot of fun here on THP. I almost pulled the trigger on a new Samsung S4 a couple of times this week, $199 in store or $99 online. Well today from Best Buy the phone is $0 so I happily pulled the trigger. $36 upgrade fee is my total out of pocket expense for my new S4, which will be here next week. HHJJ at saving $$$.

Wow, sounds like a great deal. Congrats on the new phone. I'm way past upgrading mine as well, but it still does everything I need, so not crazy about another contract.

The main reason I did it Duey is because of Vine videos but my wife's new car also has Entune radio which my old Infuse did not connect to, this one will so I can use Pandora and I Heart Radio. Technology moves too fast IMO. I loved my old phone but Samsung cut off upgrading the operating system a while back.

The main reason I did it Duey is because of Vine videos but my wife's new car also has Entune radio which my old Infuse did not connect to, this one will so I can use Pandora and I Heart Radio. Technology moves too fast IMO. I loved my old phone but Samsung cut off upgrading the operating system a while back.

You are going to love it buddy, I'll let you figure everything out and before I get mine, lol. I hear you on the tech side, it's a far gry from my old country ways, but I'm enjoying the learning curve.

Awesome deal DD!! I also upgraded from the Infuse to the S4 and it is mind blowing how much faster it is lol. Enjoy it!

Awesome deal DD!! I also upgraded from the Infuse to the S4 and it is mind blowing how much faster it is lol. Enjoy it!

Ohhhhhhhhh I like reading this, I knew it would be faster but seeing another Infuse user saying this makes me happy.

Sitting on my couch drinking my coffee, watching my daughter and son playing together. That's my HHJJ.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sitting on my couch drinking my coffee, watching my daughter and son playing together. That's my HHJJ.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Great hhjj, hard to beat it. I'm about worn out playing with my grandson this morning, his batteries take forever to run down, lol.

Ordered some earrings for the wife over the internet. Vendor had thought they sent me a paypal invoice, but hadn't. Got that straightened out, paid the invoice.

Sitting in the mail for me at work are the earrings.... which arrived before I contacted the seller about not receiving the invoice yet so that I could pay it.

Man, I guess they have really won over my business now. Awesome service.

Just took my daughter for a horse ride. She loved it!

ataty7e5.jpg

Just took my daughter for a horse ride. She loved it!

ataty7e5.jpg

That's awesome buddy. And damn you need to start eating... Haha You look awesome dude. And yes I mean it that way... Haha

That is freaking awesome Ryan.

Getting ready for my MC/social club's annual fundraiser, Santa Saturday, in Asbury Park. Tomorrow marks Santa Saturday's 40th year, and it's one of the largest leather/LGBTQ fundraisers of its kind on the east coast. Last year, even with Hurricane Sandy hitting Asbury Park, we got over 700 people and over $13,000 raised for charities. This year should bring a crowd of at least 800 if not pushing 1000 people. Tomorrow is a long day, but it's all worth it just to help local charity. Brings a smile to my face.

Traveling to Boston today for the last time regarding my house. The closing in the house is December 13th and this weekend will be spent cleaning and getting everything ready.

The emotional and financial strain of a house 6.5 hours away with tenants that were nothing short of a nightmare - it will feel incredible to have the weight off my shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No real reason but that I am filled with what the french called "Joie de Vivre" (The joy of life) today. It does help that the boss is leaving early and I am getting out of here early today either. (Canadian Thanksgiving is in October so we are all at work today.)

It's almost 50 out and I'm gonna get in 36 or 45 holes!

It's almost 50 out and I'm gonna get in 36 or 45 holes!

You better have a fast cart!

Or a bright spotlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back