The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to here that c0ncept. We have missed you around here.

Three Hopkins wedges are on their way here. The only reason I ordered it was because of the %20 off today only.

Got to spend a week with my family and now a week long work trip! As also seen in the rant thread...pros and cons

Got to spend a week with my family and now a week long work trip! As also seen in the rant thread...pros and cons

I'm on that same schedule. Do love my job but toughest leaving on a work trip after a full week at home with the family.

I'm on that same schedule. Do love my job but toughest leaving on a work trip after a full week at home with the family.

Could not agree more. Trying to figure out how to not travel the week of the 16th. Want to have a few weeks home with the family

Got a call from my old neighbor Shorty Friday night. I haven't heard from in over a year. It was great to hear from him, it was even better to go play poker with him, his brother and bunch of his friends I haven't seen in a while.

It was kind of nice to walk out with a few extra bucks in my pocket too.

Small HHJJ: I love that when Jetblue drops their fares on an existing reservation, you can call them directly and get a credit for the difference. You don't have to deal with change fees like almost all of the other airlines. I've now seen the price drop twice for a trip that my family has planned in February, called Jetblue up both times and now have over $100 in travel credit because of the price differences. I know that I'm going to fly Jetblue in the future since they have so many flights from Boston, so that money will come in handy.

Small HHJJ: I love that when Jetblue drops their fares on an existing reservation, you can call them directly and get a credit for the difference. You don't have to deal with change fees like almost all of the other airlines. I've now seen the price drop twice for a trip that my family has planned in February, called Jetblue up both times and now have over $100 in travel credit because of the price differences. I know that I'm going to fly Jetblue in the future since they have so many flights from Boston, so that money will come in handy.

Delta has a similar program.

When your fare price drops, you call them, they laugh at you and say "Oh, you were serious? Let me laugh harder."

Jetblue is hands down the best airline in my eyes, more leg room, in flight entertainment, and unrivaled customer service. Oh yeah, they are cheap too.

You guys will love it. Great way to have some drinks and get a little competitive.

You guys will love it. Great way to have some drinks and get a little competitive.

I don't remember it being much of a competition when we were there. I can try to pull up the score card from the IL Invitational thread.

#Elitist bombs for days, Son.

They are supposedly opening one up north of Atlanta this spring. It will be awesome, but several THPers will be needed to ensure awesomeness.

I don't remember it being much of a competition when we were there. I can try to pull up the score card from the IL Invitational thread.

#Elitist bombs for days, Son.

They are supposedly opening one up north of Atlanta this spring. It will be awesome, but several THPers will be needed to ensure awesomeness.

I hope the Atlanta one goes belly up.

My first lesson is tonight. Cant wait to get my game in shape for the MC. #TeamTHP

Good for you Ricky. Perfect time to get started.

My first lesson is tonight. Cant wait to get my game in shape for the MC. #TeamTHP

Way to go dude, excited to see how your game progresses over time!

Good for you Ricky. Perfect time to get started.

I will be wearing my THP hat to every lesson. Dont want to let down my teammates. Will be the best golfer I have ever been at the MC. May still not be enough but at least I will know that I gave it everything I had.

That is true. I forsee Wake and I having quite a few competitive range sessions there cause hey why not?

Plus, there really are no good public driving ranges around. The joke about hitting into a field isn't too far off.

I will be wearing my THP hat to every lesson. Dont want to let down my teammates. Will be the best golfer I have ever been at the MC. May still not be enough but at least I will know that I gave it everything I had.

You have no idea how much difference this can make.
You have 8 months. I personally believe that is enough time to drop a full 10 strokes off your handicap.
Now this wont go for everybody, but it can for you and where your game is. If you have the will there is a way.

Motivated Ricky makes me smile. Get after it buddy!

You have no idea how much difference this can make.
You have 8 months. I personally believe that is enough time to drop a full 10 strokes off your handicap.
Now this wont go for everybody, but it can for you and where your game is. If you have the will there is a way.

My goal is to be single digit HCP by the Morgan Cup. Doesnt mean that if I get there I will stop. I want to be as low as I can be and in the best shape I can be. I am so freaking excited I cant even contain myself today.

Motivated Ricky is Motivated. I like it.

My goal is to be single digit HCP by the Morgan Cup. Doesnt mean that if I get there I will stop. I want to be as low as I can be and in the best shape I can be. I am so freaking excited I cant even contain myself today.

Great stuff dev. Keep us/me posted on your progress. Will all the support you've shown me I'd be glad to help in anyway I can..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back