The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I got the ok to skate in over a month.
My physical therapist thinks knee is strong enough to give it a shot.

Tonight I skated with my men's league team. And was asked to fill in for another team.
Playing again in about 30 minutes.

Feels good to be back!

That's a definite HHJJ...I haven't got the ok to play from my wife since busting my face open a couple years ago....that's what prompted my golfing interest though. Lol. Congrats!

Playing golf with my wife. So much fun.

Everything! I have a beautiful healthy little girl that is about to turn 1 and a ton of friends here on THP that help me out on a daily basis. I'm in a good place

My wife and I are heading down to Saint Simons Island for the next 4 days, I will play golf one day but the rest of the time I will just be hanging out with my best friend and relaxing. Life is so good!

My wife and I are heading down to Saint Simons Island for the next 4 days, I will play golf one day but the rest of the time I will just be hanging out with my best friend and relaxing. Life is so good!
Enjoy it buddy! Time well spent with the your closest friend is always an awesome investment.

Even though the Falcons suck we are ready to destroy dcbrad and tyno's Bills!
era2e5up.jpg

Even though the Falcons suck we are ready to destroy dcbrad and tyno's Bills!
era2e5up.jpg

Noooo Rickus gonna have to go with the bills on this one

Taking the kids to pick out a Christmas tree today. My daughter is bouncing off the walls with excitement about "going to get Christmas."

Tied a PB on nine holes today. Sadly, it had little to do with the APEX irons but everything to do with some great wedge saves and my new-found putting stroke (and fitted SB2) courtesy of Cody at SeeMore. I hit every single line on every putt. A couple were just a few inches short or I would have beaten the PB by 2.

+3, 39 baby!

Congrats on the PB T0AD! :clapp:

First time I got the ok to skate in over a month.
My physical therapist thinks knee is strong enough to give it a shot.

Tonight I skated with my men's league team. And was asked to fill in for another team.
Playing again in about 30 minutes.

Feels good to be back!

Congrats on the knee being back! Man I'm jealous and I'm hoping for some news like this tomorrow from my doctor. I'm thinking I may be able to hit a few balls with a knee brace on. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good report :thumb:

You lucky Dawg!!! :D Have fun buddy and tell Lynne hello for us.

a4ube6u8.jpg

Tailgating

my cast has been off for 6 days now, and I've hit the range twice! oh it feels so good to hit balls again.. have lost a bit of strength in my hand and wrist though, so sometimes my wrist spazzes out and hurts a bit at impact... hopefully that'll be over soon.

Honeymoon is booked!!!!!!

See you on Friday.

very-merry.jpg

Best day of the week for weather, and Jacqui and I will be on the course!

Had an awesome time with family last weekend.

First day in a LONG time I feel like the chin is slightly up. Heres to looking forward to a good week.

Readers digest version. I sold a show for a specified amount. The cost of the show was three times the amount agreed upon. With some back and fourth with my client the cost was brought down a bit.
Well
Today we presented to the end client and not only did they agree to pay the bill but signed for 2014 at new invoices amount. Oh and added some items, so 2014 will be higher than 2013.

I pays to be upfront and partners with you client vs service providers.

Even on rough days, I'm able to keep plugging along.
Finding something good about the day, and taking a positive outlook from that.

Golfing with my wife. I played 18 but she had to work for a little while so she only gpt nine in. She shot 42. She's awesome.

So not sure if anyone noticed but I haven't been on the forums as much as usual. My girlfriend was in a car accident a while back and I have been having to drive her to work which hasn't left me with much time to do things. I had planned on getting a membership at the local course but instead that money has gone to other things since I have been supporting her as much as I could. I haven't been able to get out to the range or the course in quite a while.

Today we had someone come look at the car and he told us it is drive-able not totaled. I really needed to hear that today. Back to golf and much more THP soon.

Glad she is okay concept. Is that the girl you met on a dating site?

Nice. Happy to hear it's working out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back